Wednesday, August 18, 2021

I'm nice, friendly, intellectual, philosophical, friendly and logical. Your perceptions and miscommunications make you mismatched me and others. Let me list them one by one to alert your stupidity!

"How To Ask Question? (The Humane Children Development)", Author: Hui-Shin Wong.  Learn how to ask questions like me and be an international champion for sure just like who I am today.

I am not the woman or man below while you thought that I was them and your jealousy make you did a lot of crazy actions on me and let all the international investors ran away from Malaysia because you all bullied me and not bullying the people below due to their acts made you crazy.  I am an international champion just like Nicol David who has attracted international investors to Malaysia.  How about you?  How many international investors have you attracted?

Property queen cum 1st Class Honour, Yet, Useless: Angeline Pang Nyuk Khee
PhP programming queen: Dr. Wong Lai Kuan
Transgender queen: Jessie Chung
1st Class Honour, Yet, Useless: Dr. Ng Liang Shing
MMU queen: Professor Dr. Neo Mai
School Teacher queen: Professor Dr. Lee Chien Sing (Rachel) 
Medical doctor IT queen: Wong Hui Chin
Small estate and old folk caring queen: Dr. Wong Chui Yin
Bitcoin king: JX Charm
Google king cum Disabled Folk: Dr. Wong Ya Ping
Investment king: Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong
Minister rank cum 1st Class Honour, Yet, Useless: Yang Berhormat Yeo Bee Yin
Seducing queen and shouted at other sexual harassed her with sexy clothes: Cheryl Yeoh Mei Yin (Latest seduction would be showing a portion of her breast while breastfeeding in her Instagram)

Do you know how much trouble I had mainly because of the activities of these women and men and people thought that I was all of them because I can do so many jobs or activities at the same time?  They are jealous of you all not me because I am just simple and nice without any enemies.  Also, my 300++ admirers; they are going after you all because you all are attractive.  

International people only saw me because I am an international champion.  They know who I am because they know my name.  Hence, international champions attract international champions.  

You just need to google the list above and find out more.  I have done so many activities and you have the perceptions and miscommunication about me on them.  I am clean and wonderful; yet, if you want to talk more, kindly prepare a proposal for better causes through Dr. Wong Foundation, www.drwongfoundation.org.  I am extremely busy and don't let me shout at you as STUPID when you call me non-stop without any objective and a proposal.  Hope that you will understand that intelligent and stupid can't get along.
 

No comments: