Friday, August 6, 2021

I am part of Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) under a Master of Science 18-month Training in year 2003-2005

Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) is part of the big universities alliance which love to solve problems with Mathematics and Science; and, I was trained by MIT and my role as an entrepreneur is to solve Social Problem with technology which including unemployment.  Those who always have a lot of problem are always not related to the big universities or nonliterate, yet, they are some exceptions.

I had many problems and people gave me many problems; I managed to solve them one by one using Science, Mathematics and Technology by having a total of 14 startups now to move forward and heading to be listed in New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).

Hence, when you have problems or when you are bullied, just drop me an email or call me, so that I can representing myself to solve your problem with a new startup to solve your problem.

My email is huishin2020@gmail.com and my Whatsapp is +6 012 298 2298. 

Most of the time when those who are bullied, people who are capable will always forward these problems to those so-called brainy, yet, not all brainy can solve problems and many of them would choose to run away from the problems or not helping those folks who are having a lot of problems.  Of course, when you help people to solve their problems, you must be ethical and not destroying many other good people's business and daily routines.  Thus, only those brainy like me who are able to use technology to solve social problems would be nominated as the billionaire or trillionaire in the country or the world.  No jokes, 14 startups; here, I have started.   

Thus, it is good to have conversations with poor people or all level of people for the process to look for problems to form more startups and work on the impactful research outputs.

I have been doing this since year 2003 by stated the research questions and actions in my personal website (https://www.angelfire.com/jazz/huishin/research.htm).  As a result of the content of this website, I managed to tackle my husband-to-be with the strategy of "No Kissing, No Physical Contact and No Sex before Married!"


No comments: