Wednesday, August 18, 2021

The amount of food which I have eaten is exactly like what men have. Hence, I am as smart as men and the only woman in a group of Think-Tank.

I spent a lot of money on food, perhaps RM 1000 a day after I fall sick.  You may ask The Fat Fish, Mont Kiara on how I eat almost every day.  I become more intelligent after I fall sick right after I confess that Dato' Justin Leong Ming is my husband perhaps more than 10 years ago.  I eat a lot of high-protein food every day.   

I am staying in Shah Alam and I traveled to Mont Kiara and Bangsar for food almost everyday.  Check, Southen Rock Seafood, Bangsar and my startup, www.SoLemMi.com!

I am a famous self-groomed book author in Malaysia and the world.  I wrote many books, yet, the "Nobel Peace Prize" piece is "Sunshine Little Kitchen".  My author profile is www.facebook.com/HuiShinWong and https://www.amazon.com/Hui-Shin-Wong/e/B08WCP82HB.

No comments: