Sunday, August 15, 2021

How Did I Gain The Worldwide Respect And Foreigners Treat Me as a VVIP When I Visited Their Countries? Keywords: I Started Traveling The World At Very Young Age.

I have traveled to more than 20+ countries worldwide to many cities when I was 32 years old.  You may witness my victory through my book, "Sunshine Little Kitchen: The World Traveling Logs In 365 Days" which I had published edition 1 with AuthorHouse, edition 2 with Partridge Singapore and edition 3 with Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP).

"When one is curious to travel and take the action to travel; He or She can be a great explorer and a great organizer." ~ Hui-Shin Wong or Wong Hui Shin

Kindly have a look at my book collection in my Amazon Author Profile, https://www.amazon.com/Hui-Shin-Wong/e/B08WCP82HB for your further action to buy my books.

If you wish to enjoy Comfy Travel Fans: The Latest Trend of The Next Generation Travels, kindly subscribe yourself at www.SoLemMi.com to find out more about the action to see the world economically. 

Due to I traveled to mostly western countries i.e. Europe countries and United Kingdom for more than 6 months as well as to United States of America for more than 4 months, I had eaten all good American Breakfast or also known as High Protein Breakfast through Keto Diet, I became more radiant, beautiful and smarter, hence, I have started Angel's Breakfast (www.angels-breakfast.com) to give all Malaysian to have more chances to eat High Protein Breakfast through delivery services during COVID-19 period. 

No comments: