Monday, August 2, 2021

My Ph.D. Study Status in Multimedia University (MMU)

I started my Ph.D. study in Multimedia University (MMU) year 2011 due to University of Cambridge did not enroll me as their student.  In December 2014, I lost my job as a lecturer in Multimedia University (MMU).  In January 2015, I talked to Professor Dr. Ho Chin Kuan and he asked to drop my Ph.D. study due to he afraid of being having a lot of trouble by acting as my supervisor due to I was fired by the President of Multimedia University (MMU) without any reason.  I told him that I am fine without a Ph.D. study because I am capable enough in my Computer Programming skill due to I was a millionaire when I was 15 years old after I learned Computer Preogramming.  

A few years ago, the graduate admission office called me to collect my Ph.D. study tuition fees since year 2015 until now; about 5 years of tuition fees were not paid.  I was surprised that Professor Dr. Ho Chin Kuan just verbally rekjjected to supervise me while he did not apply it in black and white.  I tried to talk to him for many times yet, he refused to see me by giving the reasons that he was too busy.

When I applied for jobs, companies told me that I must finish my Ph.D. first, yet, I told them that I was a Ph.D. dropped-out since year 2015, January and they said I was lying or telling lies.  This is Malaysia and brainy people are playing games and "Tai Chi".

For your information, Professor Dr. Ho Chin Kuan is a graduate of the University College of London (UCL).  He did not fight for me with no reason firing and he was afraid of having a lot of trouble by standing out to fight for me as my supervisor. 

I am definitely a dropped-out in year 2015, MMU graduate admission office, hope that you can act as a brainy not a STUPID by having enough reasoning that Professor Ho Chin Kuan did not do his job and it is never my fault because he was afraid of POWERFUL people by not protecting me; not one in fact, many of them.

No comments: