Thursday, August 19, 2021

When I was with like-minded individuals, I never faced any problems. Only when the intellectual and humanity levels of differences, arguments and complaints will take place.

I am so sad that I have opened my world to many of you due to I want to become an entrepreneur for better causes to change the world for a better place to live for all individuals through words and technology.  Definitely, all my followers will not have any queries and they are following my entrepreneurial journey and my philosophy of life happily and in cheerful mode.

If you are investors and you want me to help more people through my efforts, welcome to Dr. Wong Foundation (www.drwongfoundation.org).  For your information, Dr. Wong Foundation is a philanthropic arm of www.SoLemMi.com.  Both of these are my startups and I have another 13 startups; a long list for sure to build a kingdom as a conglomerate born and raised in Malaysia.    

Due to I am always No. 1 or the winners in my classes, competitions and groups, I have no problems with all my classmates and university mates because they know me as a straight-A's student (www.linkedin.com/in/wonghuishin) and they know that I am a good person to do all good causes for the community.

No comments: