Friday, July 30, 2021

The Funding Source Of My World Traveling Trip Around The World in 365 Days Within 10 Years (Sunshine Little Kitchen 2001-2011)

I used to have a motorbike and a bicycle when I was a student and I was a full-time employee with many part-time tutoring jobs in Klang Valley with RM 80 per hour for all my students in year 1998-2002 when I was a student in Multimedia University, Cyberjaya, Selangor.

I remembered that I only use RM 2 or USD 0.50 for the petrol for the whole week of traveling to carry out my jobs.  I only used RM 5 or USD 1++ per day for my meals and most of the time, I ate in the 5-star hotels due to attending many IT and Education events as well as I worked part-time as a casual worker with free food in many 5-star hotels especially Hilon Kuala Lumpur.  With the food from the hotels and also the excellent nutrients of the street food and food from the university cafeterias, I am able to accumulate some wealth to traveling around the world in 365 days within 10 years.  

Buy my book, "Sunshine Little Kitchen: The World Traveling Logs in 365 Days", https://www.amazon.com/Sunshine-Little-Kitchen-World-Traveling/dp/B08X5WCF33!

Due to my health concern, I must eat Keto Diet now with tonnes of salmon per day and avocado smoothies and food supplements by craving hotel food especially during this COVID-19 Pandemic.   

I faced a lot of rejections and jealousy from the people who do not know me after I published this book due to I managed to travel the world in 365 days within 10 years by using my hard-earned money.  They shouted at me by having the Bangladeshi lifestyle due to they don't know me and never know that when you buy from the food mongo/ middle man, you can get a huge discount.

"What's wrong with the Bangladeshi lifestyle?  Is this discrimination of the poor people?  If you have a choice will you want to be having a Bangladeshi lifestyle?  Where is the humanity value?  I am asking!"

To ease and help those who have dreams to travel the world and to boost globalization and to upgrade all citizens to  "international citizens" status, hence, I started www.SoLemMi.com, Angel's Breakfast, Sunshine Little Kitchen Food Court and Sunshine Little Kitchen Fine Dining Restaurant.

Due to my job as a lecturer cum think-tank representative, I was invited to attend many Fine Dining events with my own money by pairing with wine, whisky and cocktails to ensure that I am an international citizen to know the world much better.  Hence, I hope that Sunshine Little Kitchen Fine Dining Restaurants can boost the understanding of all levels food exposure and international culinary.

When you are talking about traveling and food, I am the champion for sure!

I never have a boyfriend to date who have had bought me a dinner or a meal, they only wanted sex.  Hence, I told the world that I never have a boyfriend or a relationship and I am looking forward to have a boyfriend who can have more than 10 meals with me;  hopefully, meal time endless accompanies with marriage commitment by having children.  My friends bought me many meals for sure.

"Was I wrong to have a dream to travel the world?"

"Was I wrong to dream to become a billionaire and marry a "billionaire" or a highly potential millionaire?"

"Why did you want to be jealous on me with no action of working hard to work on your dreams?  Instead, you give me a lot of problems.  Why?"

"Stop all your jealousy!  Join TrainCan At Amore Paradise, www.facebook.com/TrainCan!"

"I need your help to work on all my dreams!"

Thank you!  I am Hui-Shin Wong or Wong Hui Shin.

No comments: