Thursday, March 18, 2021

"Poor People" Syndrome

When you don't have money and you want to sell your products; during the moment when you know that your prospective buyers are very rich and you tend to raise your products' raise.  

Just like what I had bought two studios in Malaysia since many years ago.  I bought one studio in Kampar West City near Tunku Abdul Rahman University College in Kampar, Perak and they sold me double the price because the developers know that my family and I are very rich.  No value to rent out as well.  No one would want to rent my studio due to no students according to them.  "Poor People" Syndrome here to ask for high price for innocent people like me with a lot of money to buy the properties.  

How can a nation be a developed country if all these are already exposed to all international investors since they were tracking me from the moment I visited Thailand in year 2001 until now?  Rich people in Malaysia are not helping me as the victim and they just keep quiet because they never believe in Freedom of Speech and their concept is that the more you talk, the more you will be into trouble.  Thus, I will only hire those people who talk a lot about many new topics and very active in all extra-curriculum activities and not those only repeat, repeat and repeat what they have thought and they have learned with no new topics in conversation.  Also, those who talked bad about the country and their leaders will go to "Psychiatric Ward".  They claimed that they were "psychiatric patients" by using their family members' safety as the exchange to eat the "psychiatric" medication and see the "psychiatric" patients regularly.  When you said Deborah and Justin had sex before married, they quickly banned me.  Thus, never believe in "Safe Sex" before married; it should be "No physical contacts, no kissing, no touching and no sex before married!"  Trust me!  I am a highly successful individual and you can choose to believe me that I am a "psychiatric" patient as what all these jealously might have thought.      

Foreign investors said I must get the investment fund from Malaysian billionaires when I pitched in year 2014 not from any other foreign countries except I agree to change my citizenship and I was a non-virgin at that time because I was raped when I was sleeping at home in Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.  These people used my keys to open my condominium door to rape me even though I practice "No physical contacts; no kissing, no touching, no sex before married just like the GOOD MUSLIMS".  Since I was a child until now, only a very small portion of people who are jealous and they did dirty treats, thus, they become poor and poorer until today or die in no peace.  

I bought another studio with OSK Property.  They knew that my family and I were very rich, thus, they raised the unit price to the maximum and they have started to charged me the management fees during the building development time.  Oh my goodness, such a "Poor People" Syndrome for "OSK Property".  Recently, they wanted me to pay RM 200 for the Access Cards activation because I can't access to my unit anymore.  Wow!  They liked to deactivate my cards and always called me for money!  Why?  It is because OSK Property is poor, their properties are no want would want to buy due to "RECESSION" maybe.

If my family and I were not rich, then, these developers, Kampar West City developer and OSK Property must be bullying the poor like me and as a poor person in Malaysia with a monthly salary of RM 5500 can buy two luxury studios in Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia and Kampar, Perak, Malaysia.  See!  Welcome to Malaysia if you want to choose for retirement and free sex mainly because we have many followers of the many Miss Malaysia who are applying sex before married else we must stop educating teenagers for safety sex before a marriage and must educate them for no sex before married!  All the best!   

Thus, I am here to seek for public attention to sell my units or studios since these people can sell me double of the price and I can sell at 5 times of the selling price too because I deserve it not because I am hungry for money, it is just because I have learned the "Poor People" Syndrome from the so-called "RICH" people.  OSK Property founder and Kamper West City founder are complete nonsense and must be poor forever generation by generation; I am really angry because I know about how they treated me.  Can you see the "Poor People" Syndrome?  

Thus, "See, Think, Enlighten, then, Follow!" is extremely important!  Buy my book, "Sunshine Little Kitchen"!

Malaysian like to buy bad materials and learn from bad leaders!  What do you think?  Again, "See, Think, Enlighten, then, Follow!"

Don't listen 100% of the words, you must use your brain to analyze then, make the conclusion.  

 


No comments: