Monday, March 1, 2021

We will know how to help the poor by bridging the gap between the poor and the rich towards a world with humanity!

Those days in Malaysia or any country of the world which is poor or developing, there were many free training programs to help those who are low educated from the rural areas to become rich.  These formerly poor people are facing a lot of problems because those immigrants who naturally born rich think that they should be rich forever, generation by generation with the attitude that poor must be poor forever and rich must be rich forever and at the same time their mistakes of investing and their businesses are not doing well, they become poorer and they claim that God is not fair to them or the country is bias and only the origin residents will be rich and they have no chances.  These people have many followers even though they are from rich status to poor status because their followers will not be able to check their status and these people never tell their followers they are at the poor stage ande no longer rich.  Thus, these formerly rich people try to ensure the formerly poor people into a lot of troubles and they are trying to use their power to take over the formerly poor people's wealth.

I stated that I am poor in my first book, "Sunshine Little Kitchen" in year 2012 because I am comparing myself with my international friends in the United States of America like the next generation of apple king, wheat king, potato king, prune king and many others.  They are billionaires' next generation in the United States of America.  I am only a millionaire's next generation in Malaysia.  I was telling my students in Multimedia University that I was very rich because I needed not to pay my parents' daily expenses because they were earning more than what I had monthly and I used my own money and effort to travel around the world when I was a student.  You may read my latest former blog post that I have traveled to quite number of countries in the world and at that time budget airlines have not existed yet.  I am comparing all my friends born in late 70's and early 80's, none of them were as good cash flow as I did as a student to have money to travel to Thailand for 14 days, South Korea for 19 days, Japan for 10 days, Borneo for 12 days, Singapore for 2 days, Republic of Maldives for 12 days, Republic of Egypt for 25 days and United States of America for 119 days. 

Besides, I like shopping and buy beautiful pieces of jewellery, clothes and shoes.  I buy many magazines and books for reading too whenever I go.  

My world traveling logs in 365 days, "Sunshine Little Kitchen" triggered many anger especially from those formerly rich individuals who couldn't provide their children to travel the world just like me even though they might be educated overseas.  Thus, they used their followers to stop all my business leads and job-hunting opportunities, especially in Malaysia by claiming that rich people must do business and hire many people while I am operating many businesses at the research stage and I do it myself; no employees.  I did all my business websites myself.  I programmed the chat bot and the photo superimposing or editing myself, I formed the commercial research questions myself, drafting the algorithms for many patents filing and many others.   

I must get contract jobs and at the same time., I am waiting for investors' attention.  I wish to draw the worldwide attention to help me to form a humanity world by bridging the gap between the rich and the poor to tell them justice and humanity so that I am able to move on to work as an entrepreneur and university professor eventually by getting a contract job first, an investment fund next and a DPhil graduate next to equip me with enough bullets to help the poor for a better world.

No more poverty!  Rich could be richer because they are helping the poor and not bullying the poor.   From an international standpoint, I am a poor girl who need your attention and help.

Thank you for your support!

My book, "Sunshine Little Kitchen", my world traveling logs in 365 days offended and annoyed many people worldwide who were born poor and the working class.  They tried very hard to accumulate money to travel the world just like what I have done, yet, their jobs did not allow them to have work leaves for many days.  They were frustrated, angry, jealous and stopped all my job opportunities during the interviews and candidate selection round.  Once they saw my face and read my resume, they wanted me to have no jobs or not able to work for long.  I did my world traveling trips when I was a student with school holiday just for your notes.

I wish that rich people or those people who have traveled the world during college time can be the HR or recruiting role to recruit me so that we can stop more people who might be angry and frustrated after they read my intensive resume.

Thank you for your attention!

No comments: