Thursday, March 25, 2021

How to justify if you love a man or a woman and your actions to show the world that you want to grow old with him or her?

I love Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong at the first sight many years ago and I want to marry him instantly the moment when I meet him.  In order to show my love to him, I have done a lot of research to know more about him, to find out how I can assist him in his career and grow old with him with children.  Showing love to him is from me not kissing him, hugging him, sleeping with him and having sex with him at all, however, I am showing my attitudes and my full capability to assist him to become a Forbes List Billionaire as what he wish and I am working hard on my path to be a Forbes List Billionaire while I am assisting him.
    
My startup, www.SoLemMi.com is my baby as a result of falling deeply in love with him.  It is a Tourism Revolution Platform to help worldwide citizens to see the world economically.  Without my love in him, I will not have this baby, i.e. SoLemMi.  SoLemMi.com is our creation of love mainly from my perspective and my initiative.

I have a lot of admirers and they claimed that they loved me and they wanted to grow old with me.  What have you done so that you have a clear picture on how to help me to become a Forbes List Billionaire to show your actions to love me forever instead of only wanted sex or one night stand with me by kissing me, taking off all my clothes and with the intention to rape me?

Need your thinking skills here!  As I said think about the Past, Present and Future of all influencing factors and feel free to give me your comments.  Catch me at Quora or twitter!     

No comments: