Friday, March 19, 2021

My Latest Job Offer

It is USD 72,000 monthly not RM 72,000 monthly.  I am going to act as an advisory panel or the think-tank for a wide range of industries in Malaysia.  My decision is extremely important to decide the amount of funding to run any future projects or take over any existing projects. 

The reason why I got this offer mainly because all my pitch decks and whatever I want to do for a better Malaysia especially www.SoLemMi.com

The recruiters also praise my level and variety of direct or indirect supporters and followers all over the world especially in Malaysia.  They said I uttered one sentence and the words will spread around the world.  They said extremely good and well done to me too!

My another reason to get this offer mainly because I am educating Malaysian on how to think through my book publication, "Sunshine Little Kitchen" since year 2012 and KL Society in Malaysia is my follower actually if you notice their founding date.  Thus, I deserve this amount of salary or even more since I am doing a variety of business mainly because my research output, "See, Think, Enlighten, then, Follow!"  Malaysia, it is time to forget all censorship and it is time to sell all my books to each and every citizen to educate them how to think and not following others without thinking and it is time to practice good ego, not to be angry when someone is actually talking bad about you without any further investigation; hackers are everywhere.  You spoiled my future for more than 7 years; i.e. the innocent me just because you simply trust the hackers and who are these hackers   

Malaysia, it is time to think and it is time to learn how to be a better Malaysia!  Check Dr. Wong Foundation, www.drwongfoundation.org which is started and founded by me, Hui-Shin Wong or Wong Hui Shin.

They gave me so much of problem mainly because they can't tolerate non-virgin single as a Malaysian cum leader, yet, I was raped in my condominium in Kelana Jaya and I did not ask the one who raped me to visit my home when I was sleeping at home.  He has my keys and he entered my room and raped me.  Should you penalize or punish me just because I was raped and not because I had falling in love and let go my virginity.  For your information, your long list of miscommunication and misperception about me ruin down my future and I was not the woman or the men whom you7 had in mind while all of you going after me mainly because I drive a 1.8 L Nissan Sentral special edition and my ability to buy 3 studios or condominium and I have chances to travel around the world using all my money just because I have only RM 5,500 monthly salary.  Many of them having a higher salary than I do can't afford to travel the world due to their eating habits and lifestyle with all trendy clothes.  Why? 

      

No comments: