Thursday, March 18, 2021

Are you wonder why am I so successful?

Many people want to know why am I so successful.  They want to know everything about me because according to them, I must know at least 1 billionaire in order for me to be so successful until the day I was born until now.  They want to know everything about me especially my family background and my people connection because they want to be as successful as I am when they know who are the people who give me all these successful track records.  

After they talked and communicated with me, they confirmed that I am from a very rich family.  Thus, connect to more people, talk to more people and travel the world; so that you can know at least one billionaire from a foreign country.  I used RM 300,000 to travel the world so that I can be a billionaire ever since 20 years ago.  My friendship with all these foreign billionaires are more than 20 years now and the most important that they have brain; they know what would be your motif when you started to talk.  They are my supporters on my research output, "See, Think, Enlighten, then, Follow!" from my book, "Sunshine Little Kicthen".      

These people follow me day and night because they want to become my husband-to-be's mistress or future wife because they want to replace me as they have claimed that my husband-to-be brought me wealth and happiness.  How about another way that I am the one who bring wealth and happiness to him and not he bring wealth and happiness to me?  

Who is my husband-to-be?

Who are my family members?

Who are the worldwide billionaires behind me, so that I am so successful?  Definitely, no one is Malaysian billionaire behind me.  They wanted to invest in Malaysia because they spotted me as the most successful individual role model for any generation because whatever I have done in my life impressed them that Malaysian, Wong Hui Shin is able to think and plan.  I can't go to Egypt for a duration of 25 days without a plan for sure when I was 24 years old.  If I tell you, I never plan for it, do you believe me?  

Buy my book, "Sunshine Little Kitchen" to view my story when I was in Egypt at Chapter 5: The Nile River.  Do subscribe when I have a TED talk.  Thank you!

No comments: