Thursday, March 25, 2021

Think? How? Consider the Past, Present and Future of everything and everybody as the evaluation or analysis factors in your thinking process for the right decision and stand points so that you can stand out in the crowds just like me!

I am here to act as the thinking GURU to educate people on how to think as human beings with my action as a humanity activist in Malaysia and the world.  As what I have defined the humane world in my book, "A Letter To Sir James Murray", my definition of a humane world is a world which is taking care of all the human beings' emotional comfort and physical needs or desires in any living environment.  I have mentioned about a Chinese proverb that is closely included in the definition.  If you want to find out more, kindly check at major Amazon websites (https://www.amazon.com/Letter-Sir-James-Murray-Proposal/dp/B08W7SH6MN/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=A+Letter+to+Sir+James+Murray&qid=1616722678&sr=8-1) and Google Play Books (https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Hui_Shin_Wong_A_Letter_to_Sir_James_Murray?id=klAbEAAAQBAJ), so that you can secure or buy a copy.

Think about a person's past, present and future when you want to judge or evaluate a person just mainly because he said and she said something funny which hurt the nation.  Yet, the evacuation team will be there to help all those victims with natural disasters, perhaps there must be an evacuation team for each and every politician and celebrity just like me to justify why such a he or a she has criticised or commented as such by knowing more about his or her background and what had happened to him or her so that he or she is judging or saying as such instead of doing the banning of this she or he with no freedom of speech.  Job opportunities and job creation here!   

Think about a situation's past, present and future when you want to decide a situation or a case is wrong or correct.  

As one of the think-tank, I can go through one's past, present and future very fast in order to make a decision and within a month, I need to make many important decisions that will change the world and lead the nation to a better world with all my research findings and entrepreneurial journey.  I have written all my research insights and findings into books so that all generations of the nation can be benefited from my findings and all my journey to explore the world; be part of the world, a humanity activist.      

See, Think, Enlighten, then, Follow! ~ Sunshine Little Kitchen; this is my first book publication.  


No comments: