Wednesday, March 24, 2021

How my father and the rest of more than 12,000 farmers and small estate owners especially in Pasir Salak, Perak, Malaysia build their wealth as millionaires?

We as the farmers and their children, we work day and night from 5.00 a.m. to 9.00 p.m. under the hot sun with hours to attend schools.  You can stay under the sun for one month and see what is your feelings.  We work day and night under the hot sun to earn the millionaire titles.  Throughout the days and long-term saving with extremely hardworking attitudes, all the farmers and small estate owners in Malaysia especially the 12,000++ in Pasir Salak, Perak Malaysia are millionaires.  My father is one of the leaders and he is one of the representatives.  Stop all your jealousy acts to all farmers and small estate owners' children.  We deserve good life with jobs because no parents who are farmers would want their children to become farmers because they believe that with higher education, they can earn a decent living in the cities with quality food and quality teachers in the cities for their grandsons and granddaughters.  All these "Poor People Syndrome" individuals raised very high price to sell items and "cheat" these farmers and their next generations' money and jealous them at work by giving them a lot of troubles instead of help.  Sell them at a discounted price please because you need to thanks them for being farmers to work under the hot sun so that you can have food and fruits daily.  "Poor People Syndrome" is a type of sickness just like mental health diseases who jealous on others and try to sell items at an extremely high price by forcing people to buy them and do a lot of dirty treats to ensure that people will fail and bankrupt, however, this "Poor People Syndrome" is come from the genetics of the people.  "Poor People Syndrome" might have a lot of money, yet, due to their bad genes, they are acting as such.  Thus, they have indicated that his family, his parents and his grandparents are acted as such.  Research and development (R&D) in "Poor People Syndrome" must be a not good business since these people are an extremely small population.  We must eliminate this category of people, let's set a rule or law to kill them.  What do you think?                  

As the farmers in Malaysia, we have very stable income because we do not have any bad weather or thunderstorms which will spoil the corps, yet, we attract many salesmen and saleswomen to sell their products to us just like Celcom just launched the mobile phones more than 20 years ago, my father was one of the earliest customers.  Nissan Sunny car!  My father was one of the early batch buyers too.       

My parents have 6 children.  The rest of my father's followers cum supporters are having more than 5 children too.  As the farmers or farmers' children, we worked every day on the farms, preparing for farms related works at home and did the house works after school hours.  I still can score 100% doe each and every subject in schools with good teachers taught me most of the time since I was a child until my latest school records.

I believe that those children who do not have a chance to attend schools must work as the child labour to earn for the tuition fees or living to attend schools just like what I had done during my childhood or schools time and yet, I am not sure that if I have the power to modify the labour law, yet, I will not provide free or do the donation for children to have quality education like IGCSE qualification.  Malaysia government education tracks are good enough to groom children to be useful adults and Malaysia government education tracks are free in Malaysia.  Thus, these children must work after school hours to earn for pocket money or helping their parents for the living by working after school hours.

I will not donate any money to help poor children to get quality school qualification (IGCSE) like many other rich people did, however, I will sell good quality food with good price to them from two of my startups, Angel's Breakfast and Sunshine Little Kitchen Food Court.  I will provide job opportunities to encourage these children to work in my restaurants' kitchen and working as the food packers.    
  
A while ago, I was asked to donate money to this organization, https://dignityforchildren.org/ to fund poor children to study IGCSE.  I rejected.  I found that the Malaysia Government Education tracks have nothing wrong, yet, we need to train more quality teachers just like I have teachers who are the University of Cambridge graduates and many graduates from the big schools during my education tracks.  When I have a lot of money from all my entrepreneurship, I will fund students who want to be the teachers especially English teachers not to fund poor children to study IGCSE education tracks.
    
Basic knowledge is extremely important.  As long as the education tracks teach the students step-by-step from the basics, then, you are on the right track.

I traveled all around the world and I have eaten all the good food to enhance my brains to work better and faster with all my hard-earned money.  Thus, I deserve a good life and good treatment.  Stop finding faults.  Try to work together with all these farmers' next generations by looking at their merit points to form a better Malaysia.  Stop giving them problems because they are extremely hardworking, thus, they are graduates today with a lot of hard works in the farms and their school times.

Angel's Breakfast and Sunshine Little Kitchen food courts need investors.  Contact me!

We wish to train all these categories of people to become researchers, scientists, and academicians not doing any sales jobs even though they are extremely good at talking and conversation.  We want entrepreneurs who are who they are as a result of their research and development output from their studies, Master degree or Ph.D. study hopefully.  We want to build more big congmerate entrepreneurs because once you have the algorithms or secret recipes of the technology, you can go very far, just like what I have done in one of my startups, www.SoLemMi.com.  Thus, if you like to study to form an entrepreneurship kingdom on what you like to do or study, then, go ahead.  There are plenty of scholarships available.  Message me in Quora if you have any questions.    

Wong Hui Shin is my name.  I have the following research output after years of entrepreneurship tracks.  I would welcome all the individuals who agree on what I have thought as below to join our entrepreneurs' network to build a better Malaysia and a better world.  Message me through Quora or email me directly.    
    
"The successful entrepreneurs must have the objectives not because they want to grow rich or having a lot of money, however, they are building an Entrepreneurship Kingdom which can change the world by providing a better place to live, i.e. a better world or a humane world and at the same time, to create social impacts to the society for the possibilities of progressive improvement towards "perfectionism", i.e. an Utopia eventually." ~ Ms. Wong Hui Shin
  

No comments: