Wednesday, March 24, 2021

"Working Smart" Attitude must be eliminated!

When I was a Sevice Desk Analyst in ATOS with Siemens APAC, I met two colleagues who were working smart and they taught me their philosophy of working.

One said he worked very hard for many years in an MNC company and eventually he was fired.  Thus, in this new job, he just worked enough to achieve the KPI of his job scope without putting in extra efforts because he can't see how he can earn more as an employee and there is not guarantee for job or job security on him.  God is so unfair to him.  

One said his family is very rich, he just needed a job with less job scopes.  Thus, he is looking for a very free and easy job.  He can't see his future in this job as a Service Desk Analyst yet, he just needed a job.  I told him, "Invest all your money and your family money into share markets from all over the world and be the next Warren Buffett!"  

I told them that I must work very hard in this job as a Service Desk Analyst by achieving far more than the set KPIs because I want to be the team leader, I want to move up to the career ladder and I want to be the CEO of the company one day.  They told me that I was dreaming.  I disagreed what they told me to work smart not work hard.    

I was fired in December 2014 even though I worked very hard in Multimedia University (MMU) by putting in many extra efforts and spending extra money from my own pocket by traveling around the world to learn from the leading researchers and research entities such as Oracle Research and Development (R&D), Microsoft Research, University of Cambridge and many others.  I never give up my dream to be a role model like Bill Gates (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Gates) and Mark Zukerberg (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Zuckerberg).  In order to be like them, I must be able to think big, plan big, think far, plan far and all the business ideas must be able to scale up just like AirBnB.  Yes! My start-up, www.SoLemMi.com is one of them.    

Later, I got a job as a Service Desk Analyst.  I got the best performance employee of the quarter and right after that I was fired because there was a client complained my working attitude, i.e. the very hard working typed.  I never give up my dream to be a role model like Bill Gates and Mark Zukerberg.          

Soon, I got a job as a Sales Executive and I was fired because I was claimed that I served all those clients without money while I only listened to the instructions from the Group CEO, i.e. to look for all my networks to find customers.  Within my networks, I know many GROUP CEOs such as AMBANK Group CEO and many others.  I never give up my dream to be a role model like Bill Gates and Mark Zukerberg.  

Now, my dream is having lights, I am going to get huge funds from foreign investors to run all my startups especially www.SoLemMi.com and www.TrainCan-At-Amore-Paradise.com.

Due to running out of funds to run all my startups without any investors ever since year May 2014 until now, thus, I must get jobs.  Above were all my jobs involvements before I am on my path to a Forbes list Billionaire just like Bill Gates and Mark Zukerberg.

I tried to approach many people from my country, yet, they told me that they don't have money.  Luckily, I have many friends worldwide and eventually, I am going to get the funding from many investors to run my dreams from Malaysia for Malaysia and the world.

I never give up as a very hard-working individual even though I was fired without any good reasons because I have a dream.  I want to be a Forbes list billionaire and I want to marry a potential or a Forbes list billionaire.  I spotted Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong as my husband candidate so far only him because I believe that he will be the next Warren Buffett (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Buffett), i.e. a Forbes list billionaire.   

I need your support!  Thank you!  

  


No comments: