Friday, March 19, 2021

Positive energies attract positive energies; negative energies attract negative energies!

I am a positive person with all POSITIVE AURA and positive energy.  If you want to know me well, you must read all my books, all my blog posts and all my social media which include Quora.  I managed to attract so many foreign investors all around the world because they read what I have written in Internet.  Not like majority of Malaysians who are not into reading or they can't have a hobby of reading because they claimed that too many words.  Oh! Jesus!  These type of people are blaming their bosses that why their salary is too low and they can't even finish reading my blog posts, my books, my resume and all my social media and they want a job with salary i.e. RM 72,000 monthly like what I have the offer right now.  Of course, many of them were getting this type of offer and I am sort of late because I just got the job offer through email.  Whatever jealousy acts which I have gotten when I was getting RM 5500 monthly when I was a lecturer in Multimedia University were ended and my this blog post might trigger many jealous individuals and let's see who are these people.     

These people who claimed that all my books are too many words want to know me through all the people around me while I never speak to these people so called around me for more than 10 sentences.  Some of them were sexually harassed me and they were saying that I was not intelligent at all; the main reason was I was easily being sexually harassed by so many people, thus, they claimed that I was a stupid not intelligent.

Anyway, you can talk to me face to face with intellectual conversation or you can post your questions in Quora to attend the questions to me.  I will reply openly to show the world that why am I deserve to get billions of USD from foreign countries as an investment fund to develop Malaysia.

If you can't read, then, don't simply listen to others because listen to stupid, you will act like a stupid and be a stupid.  You will never get a huge investment funding like intelligent people do just like me.  

My advice is you ask me by email, through phone or Quora.

Thank you!
        

No comments: