Saturday, March 27, 2021

The Qualities of Scientists and Researchers in Research and Development Entities

I am extremely glad and proud that I was a chosen individual to participating in Research and Development Entities' activities when I  was in the United Kingdom from year 2007-2009 during my appointment as an Academic Visitor to 3 research-driven universities.  

Since all of my followers and fans know me well since I was born as a baby until now.  You will be able to find out all my qualities which I am a researcher or an extremely proud scientist or prospect scientist.  

They chose me to join the group because we share common qualities and they believe that I have their level of qualities.  One of the sayings, "Positive attitudes people attract positive attitudes individuals and negative attitudes people attract negative attitudes individuals."  Thus, if you are like-minded individuals like us, one day you will be chosen and invited.  

Start to do research, be a researcher so that you can walk near to me and them eventually if you want to join us as a team to work on the research activities for a better world.  Very first criteria, you must be able to identify research question(s) and research objective, then, learning to write a research proposal.

I am not able to give any comments because we are looking for naturally good individuals just like us to join our team.  

Start your dream to be part of us!  Work hard to find out your naturally good potential to be a researcher or scientist.  Start a blog and a personal website to write down all your efforts which you have done to walk near me and us so that you want to join us as a team, i.e. a researcher position or a scientist position.  If you need help to build a personal website, visit www.Shyan-Quintessa.com.  

You can search through Google on how to start writing a blog.  If you prefer an exclusive blog and personal website with your identity, purchase a personal domain for your blog as well as your personal website.  Kindly visit www.godaddy.com.   


No comments: