Thursday, March 18, 2021

My New Fiction Book or Novel - "The Danger of Jealousy: A Memoir of Laila Before, During and After She Is A Psychiatric Patient".

This is a fiction or novel.  All contents are created and exaggerating for book sales.  All the names and characters of this novel are fictional.  What if this is the real story about me, what do you think about Malaysia and the people in Malaysia?  Do you feel horror, depressed and sad since you have invested a lot of money in Malaysia?  Let's see what the investors think about Malaysia!

Author: Hui-Shin Wong.  

"The Danger of Jealousy" is a novel which illustrates a memoir of Laila before, during and after she is a psychiatric patient.  In Malaysia and everywhere in the world, rich and powerful people or elite society can't tolerate a marriage with a woman who is not a virgin to join their family because they believe that by marrying a non-virgin woman, they will have bad luck and a lot of trouble unless they have proven that the non-virgin woman is actually bringing more luck and wealth to the family and his son or his daughter.  Thus, a message to the younger generation or the customers of "TrainCan At Amore Paradise" that strictly no sex before marriage, yet, the chances to become a member of rich and powerful is nearly zero and you can challenge it yet, no forever happiness even though you manage to marry a man or a woman from the elite society.  This is what I have experienced and frankly when you cross the border with the immigration machine, the rich and powerful already manage to scan your hymen; it means you are a virgin with the hymen when you cross the borders.  Thus, rich and powerful people or elite society love women who like to travel a lot because they can track their activeness and the status of their hymen when they cross the border with immigration machines.       

In Malaysia, it is a totally a heaven of the rich and powerful and elite society because people just can give maybe RM 10,000 to trigger people to conduct a crime by kidnapping people and forcing people to attend psychiatric treatments even though they are not psychiatric patients mainly because these people talked bad about the government or these people are practicing the freedom of speech.

Yet, in my case, I was kidnapped and I was placed in a psychiatric ward for months and years mainly because I am still a virgin and practice "No sex before marriage".  They wanted rich marry rich and poor marry poor with all the examples of the "Miss Malaysia" such as Michelle Yeoh to have sex first, then, a marriage.  She is the role model for all Malaysian and also, many other "Miss Malaysia" are practicing SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE.

I would think that why should they border about my status of virginity?  Oh!  The secret is rich and powerful as well as the people from the Elite society can't accept non-virgin to join their family.  Then, why are they related to me?

Before I Am A Psychiatric Patient:

I was very gorgeous, sexy, intelligent and I was into an unknown competition with a Miss Malaysia to go after a man, Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong.  You see!  You must really study hard during your school time in order for you to excel and be a star, so that you can be shinning in society as what I have done.  I scored all 100% in all my subjects until I go to the universities and graduated.  I used my own money to travel the world and know many billionaires around the world mainly because of my independence and my resourcefulness as well as the most important my cash flow. 

I was forced to become a psychiatric patient and they checked my hymen status.  To them, if you are not having sex with a rich and powerful man, you can be noticed and seen.  This is what the Malaysian non-Muslim think and how the Muslim think about the success metrics and measures of a woman.  Women are nothing to society in Malaysia especially in a Muslim country.  They wonder why am I the wife candidate of the Prince William and Prince Harry from a foreign country.  I am a princess candidate, wow!           

During I Am A Psychiatric Patient in the ward:

I met so many people in the psychiatric ward.  These people cried almost every night and mostly these people are ...... I was like a Queen in the ward because they are so many people who cook for me and many others.  Chef Wan cooked for me when I was in the ward.  Gordon Ramsay cooked for me when I was in the ward.  These are mainly because I am still with my hymen and they know that I am definitely a virgin.  Many jealousy were very angry and they said that I used money to hire doctors to do a fake hymen.  Oh!  What a genius idea or thought they had in their mind?  For sure, my hymen is 100% original because I am a Marathon Runner - 42KM of running.  Thus, my hymen is a bit tough because I do a lot of exercises.  I did all the medical check-up and ensure that I am free of diseases.      

After I Am A Psychiatric Patient:  

"Heads Together" come into my life and they protect me from any discrimination.  A curious Prince wanna to know that is my hymen an original one.  When I was asleep in my home in Kelana Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, he used my keys to open my door to enter my condominium to use his penis to penetrate my vagina.  Oh, Jesus!  He was so happy when he managed to break my hymen.  After that, he collected my hymen's liquid or blood and rushed to the hospital to ensure that my hymen's blood is my blood type, i.e. an AB+ blood type.  He tried all his ways to proof that I am not a virgin, yet, I am completely OK and "Yes!" I am a virgin.  He can't believe that a Chinese Malaysian, i.e. Wong Hui Shin is applying "No kissing, No Physical Contact and No Sex Before Married!"

Yes!  He wanted to marry me and he swear that he will protect me forever.  Is Hui Shin going to be a Princess?  If yes, who is the lucky and the wise prince? The Kuala Terengganu Prince?  Prince Harry?  Prince William?

After I consume all the medication and treatments in the hospitals, I became stupid and I need more than 18 hours of sleeping time per day.  How a stupid behave?  Let's see!

Compensation!  All the Princes thought that I am too strong for them.  Yet, rich and powerful society or the elite society would want me to join their family members because I bring wealth and happiness to everyone in their family.  For your information, I was downgraded due to I am no longer a virgin after the poke from a Malaysian Prince while I was sleeping at home.  I am definitely a virgin until now, yet, I am no longer having my hymen.  Thus, I am no longer need to work hard to get whatever which I wanted because I was proven as a virgin by a Prince and the hospitals as well as all the immigration machines which can track the hymens.

You see!  When you applying what I tell you as "No Kissing, No Physical Contact, and No Sex Before Married!", you can have a luxurious life without any effort.  Why not stop having pre-marital sex?     

To be continued.     
       

No comments: