Friday, March 19, 2021

Malaysia accepted SULFER to be the ingredients in their food supplements and drugs manufacturing! Oh, my GOD!

I was taught when I was in high school that we used SULFER to kill snakes.  Now, Malaysia is suggesting SULFER in their drugs manufacturing because they want more people to have cancer so that Cancer Doctors will earn more money.  Teach me how to write a letter to protest this drugs' manufacturing?  By the way, why all these bad stuff must be going through me and let me tell the world?  Am I that influecial?

How about a cancer patient, Cheryl Yeoh (https://cherylyeoh.com/) or a cancer patient, Wen Shin Chia (https://www.queenscommonwealthtrust.org/inspiration/wen-shin-chia-green-yards-malaysia/)?  This would be much more effective in order to sell your drugs?  I am no body, people!  

I only have a big mission to teach people how to think, "See, Think, Enlighten, then, Follow!"  Buy my book, "Sunshine Little Kitchen".  I am a think-tank and those above are only selling coupons and soaps.  Should you let a busy schedule Hui-Shin Wong or Wong Hui Shin be a cancer patient to sell your drugs?  I have many startups and I am the main think-tank for a better world.

Should everyone keep quiet to hide what they had thought to change the world?  Why are you letting me be the cancer patient, why?   

No comments: