Thursday, March 5, 2020

Cool down! Don't be jealous that I am a multi-talented and multi-tasking individual!

I traveled to many places around the world using my own money by working extra miles when I was lecturer in Multimedia University (MMU).  I never use a single cent of Multimedia University to travel the world and claim a single cent of mileage when I attending all types of events in the hotels and IT companies.  My salary in MMU is not much and yet, it was good enough for me to travel the world.  After I wrote a book called "Sunshine Little Kitchen", I triggered a lot of anger from the people not directly knowing me.  These people are those so called "entrepreneurs" with no mission statements.  They wanted to become entrepreneurs mainly because they think that entrepreneurs can earn a lot of money and yet, they never know that entrepreneurs are meant for building/ training people/ human resources to help in the growth of organizations by using manpower.

These so called "influential entrepreneurs" instructed MMU to fired me due to the jealousy of they never have a chance to travel the world due to no time and no extra money.  They thought that MMU sponsored me to all these events and activities in the overseas.  They stopped my success in all fields mainly because they were jealous and they were angry on what I have achieved so far. 

Why should I become an entrepreneur?  The reason because I am aiming for ZERO% unemployment with my entrepreneurial efforts.  I had struggled for almost 5 years with no fix job and a big responsibility on building my company website, being a software developer to construct the database schema and set it as an application piece by piece with eventually there was an investor who was keen to invest in me because he understood what I want to do through my website.                   

I was so keen to know about his enthusiasm to invest in me, however, due to his limited budget, he said with a great success of what I am doing now in www.SoLemMi.com, I must have at least USD 30 million investment fund.

Thus, I am looking for this angel investor(s) or equity investor(s) now.  At the same time, I am looking for a job as soon as possible because when I build my mobile apps for www.SolemMi.com, I need to test them in a iPhone and an Android phone.  I need money to buy an iMac as well in order for me to build all these.  For sure, a powerful Windows laptop is needed to run on the Machine Learning algorithm which I am building together with a deployment package in www.SoLemMi.com for aiming ZERO unemployment rate in all the places of the world.  The Machine Learning algorithm of hunting for Human Resources with no jealousy and with any prejudice.

www.SoLemMi.com is solving a worldwide problem on some so called "rich people" are jealous and want to step those who have the potential to succeed down or with no chances to grow.  Let's promote a better place to live with Machine Learning through www.SoLemMi.com.

I would welcome all investors to talk to me directly.  www.SoLemMi.com is great and is huge.  I would say, www.SoLemMi.com is the next Facebook and it is reliable with the existing Founder and CEO, CTO, CPO, Ms. Wong Hui Shin or Hui-Shin Wong, i.e. me.

Why am I special and I am capable?  It is mainly my thinking skill.  I created a quote, "See! Think! Enlighten, then, Follow!".  To show you my thinking skills, I would form the following case or situation.

Case 1: A job candidate, Ms. Wong Hui Shin is looking for RM 20,000 monthly salary mainly because she has a high burden of debts and responsibilities on her entrepreneurial journey.  This is what I have if I am one of the job-hunting companies and not to reject the candidates straight away due to expecting salary from the employees and employers are not matching.  The job-hunting companies would say, "I am not able to give you this salary now and yet, I know that you are a talent and I would want you to work for me and I can guarantee that you will get this RM 20,000 a month salary in a very short time because I see your potential and you are a worth and talent in my company.  Welcome, Ms. Wong!"

Looking forward for this job-hunting company to recommend me and hire me.

You see!  The way how the majority think and how I think is totally having a big difference.  This is where I incorporate the Machine Learning in www.SoLemMi.com human resources hunting for a better world without any prejudices.

I am worth to become the richest woman in the world as a Malaysian perspective.  "Support me!  Malaysians and the world!"



No comments: