Tuesday, March 10, 2020

No Deep Level of Understanding of People or Individuals Will Lead To "JEALOUSY"

I am always one of the tops in the schools and my career.  I am mixing with the people around me and these people know me well.  Thus, no jealousy incurred among my networks upon me due to they know that I am one of the best of the best.  However, when I meet more people who are not within my networks, they tend to jealous that I am actually earning a total of RM 5500 monthly.  They want me to lost my job and they want to replace me in my job.  I would think that this is the biggest joke in town which I know so far.

Tell you this way, my students are earning more than RM 20,000 a month and these students are the best of the best too.  Why am I happy when I was earning RM 5500 a month?  The reason is very simple because my job will lead me to at least an intellectual property (IP) which I am having now.  I am going to have patents.  My job leads me to a hassle-free lifestyle by having the patents' loyalty or the receiving money generation by generation without worrying about jealousy individuals in this world.  As long as I am progressively improving my patents, I will have money.

"I am looking forward to at least USD 1 million monthly from my patents' loyalty."

Poor or average people's life are not good.  Or, those who are average while they are not the best of the best in the classrooms and also, they are extremely hardworking individuals who are getting a decent pay which is just slightly more than average income, they always face jealousy, attacks and company politics because these people's hardworking attitudes are actually annoying many of their superiors and these inferior superiors are trying all the best ways to stop their subordinates to move up by giving a lot of tension and stress to their subordinates.                 

I am no longer in Multimedia University (MMU) since 5th December 2014 and yet, my job in MMU ensures me to have the ability to grow and being firm on what I am going to achieve soon.  I am going to have at least 5 commercial patents. 

I repeat that I am looking forward to at least USD 1 million monthly from my patents' loyalty in www.SoLemMi.com and all my other businesses.

If you don't know what is patent and what is intellectual property, look for a professor at any university and ask them.

How are we going to solve the jealousy within our networks especially we are working better than them in some occasion?  Let's join "Fair? Why?" which is one of my businesses to solve or consult you when you are jealous or being jealous.  Paid consultation is applied.

Try to understand your so called  people who are higher pay than you or high pay, majority of them deserve high pay.   

Research statistics show that low sugar level individuals tend to be jealous people and sour grapes on others' belonging and achievements.  Thus, the rich men and intellectual men will want to marry the women who love desserts and sweet things madly as their wives because their wives will not give any trouble for their life.  Research statistics also show that trouble makers were people who are having low sugar levels.  With exercises, by having high sugar and carbohydrates intakes are great for health; mentally, physically, emotionally and socially!       

Thank you!


No comments: