Monday, March 9, 2020

Do you know how to differentiate a good boyfriend or a bad boyfriend in a relationship?

There are many types of people in this world.  There are also many types of people who are not disciplined enough to cross the border of the rules, regulations, and laws for a living.

When you accept a man to be your boyfriend, you may discuss type of activities both of you are going to do before the decision of getting married.  You may raise up that or you told him that you are a great follower of Ms. Wong Hui Shin or Hui-Shin Wong who strictly following Muslims' principles for no sex before marriage.  Also, Ms. Wong is having a quote, "No kissing, no touching and no sex before marriage" mainly because within a party, Ms. Wong received more than 50 people who kissed on her cheeks, more than 50 people who hugged her and she has more than 300 potential boyfriends within a dating app.

If I accept to have sex with a man before marriage, am I going to have sex with more than 300 people who had mentioned their love to me which included a man who had a private jet, Gulfstream?

I am not attracted to one man only at one single time, however, I attracted many people at one time.

Marriage is a forever thing.  It is a promise for a couple to walk along and together until old age.  For sure, if couples have children, that would be good.   

If a man only goes after sex life before marriage, he will not be your good boyfriend and your long-lasting boyfriend if he can't have sex with you during dating stage.  Thus, leave him alone and find a better boyfriend after that.  No need to be sad and crying after the break-up or broke-up.  You deserve a better man.  Pray to the God and let God lead you.

If you have decided to have sex with your ex-boyfriend or current boyfriend, then, be honest and trustworthy to tell the truth before they or he ask you about your past.  This is very important because some men are looking for virgin women, just like why am I attract to 300++ men worldwide with one man who used to own a private jet.  You see!  How powerful are the principles of Muslims and Catholics?  They attract extremely rich people.

I had set my Muslim name just in case one day I decide to marry a Muslim, I need to convert to become a Muslim and to get a Muslim name.  I am Shyan Hallisa Binti Abdullah, I am ready.

Am I going to get married to a Catholic or a Muslim?  God will know best!

Those boyfriends who are good, they will plan for your future like starting a business together or their family will sponsor you the business.  I am working on a start-up, www.SoLemMi.com.  I am looking forward to get the sponsorship to work on the website and the mobile apps of SoLemMi.  If I meet a good boyfriend, he or his family will support me to be the richest woman in the world one day. 

Have a look at my website, www.SolemMi.com to find out how the website all about.  Bill Gates developed his first Microsoft Word.  Mark Zukerberg developed the first version of Facebook and I, Ms. Wong Hui Shin or Hui-Shin Wong developed the beta version of www.SolemMi.com.  Click on the URL of SoLemMi to find out my talent, i.e. the sense of good taste. 

Whatever I picked and I chose officially, it would be the best!  I am sure, the man whom I have chosen to marry him, he would be the best among all the choices which I have at this moment!

"Who is he?"



No comments: