Monday, March 23, 2020

Why people would want to get married at an old age? Let's talk about Relationship Education and SEX Education.

Why people would want to get married at an old age?  Let's talk about Relationship Education and SEX Education.  We can start educating children who are 12 years old.  Is it too early?  If yes, please write your comments or email me at huishin2020@gmail.com.

I am a talented child since I was a baby.  I received a cash scholarship ever since my primary school standard 1, ie. 7 years old.  I did extremely well, i.e. I scored nearly 100% in all my languages (Mandarin, English and Malay) in school homework, monthly examination, mid-term examination and final examination yearly in primary and secondary schools and yet, I couldn't score extremely well in the government examination which I could not see how the examiners mark my papers.  I was awarded as the best speaker in public speaking and debate championship in all 3 languages.  My name was published in the Chinese newspaper on my debate award in year 1996.  My comprehension skill is A+.  My grammar is A+.  My listening skill is A+.  My writing skill is A+.  My conversation skill is A+.  Those days, I had many scholarships with cash yearly from all kinds of Chinese dialects related association scholarships and scholarships from school alumini during my primary schools and secondary schools.  I did not score A's in all my languages in SPM, however, I scored A+ in my Form 5 schools midterm and final examination.  I let go my dream to pursue a Law degree, LLB in Oxford University and I let go another opportunity to work on my Form 6, i.e. STPM in SMJK Sam Tet, Ipoh for a Medical Degree in Harvard Medical School.  Due to I did not know that there was a way called "APPEAL", I chose to work on a Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT) degree to University Telekom, i.e. it is known as Multimedia University now.  It was an offer.  At that time, the chosen one need not to apply for any universities, Ministry of Education planned all these to talented individuals like me.  I did not apply for my Master of Science degree.  I was one of the chosen one to work on the degree with scholarship.  I did not apply for a job in Multimedia University as a lecturer for undergraduates and master degree students while I worked there for 9 years and 3 months, I was chosen and a letter of offer was sent directly to my email and doorsteps.           

Hence, I did not know what types of men should I choose at my young age even though I have many choices who are graduates from Oxford University, Cambridge University, Imperial College, Yale University, Tokyo University, University Malaya, Harvard University, New York University, Chicago University, Cornell University, INSEAD, Technical Munich University, Stanford University, Technical Tokyo Institute, Chicago University, Manchester University and Iwate Medical University.  I shouldn't wait for a man to propose to me at that time.  It was my mistake.  I should inform one of them and date him out for coffee, breakfast, lunch and dinner.  I agreed.  It is my mistake again because I should choose one among this group as my husband while I really hope that I can go back to the past and having someone to inform me that to choose one of them or get married fast during my undergraduate or after my 1st degree education.  These graduates never have any physical contact with me like huge, shake hands or shoulder padding except Samuel Tay who is a graduate from Oxford University shake my hand and he gave me one of his name cards.  He must be married now since I couldn't find his name card on my desk while I only remember his handphone number starts with +6 013 XXX XXXX.  I educated my students in TAR UC to get into a relationship fast and get married after they got a job with a home upon graduation just like my friends, Yap Wei Keong and Suki Wong, One Seok Boon and Dr. Koh Kean Yau and ......

Relationship Education
I would think that relationship education is very important for all children who are above 12 years old.  Inform your kids that no physical contacts between girls and boys because some female children might complaint that their schoolmates had sexual harassed them.  International Schools are great because they have CCTV to monitor all the classes and video sessions for all the classes.  Games which are involving physical contact between male and female children might need extra care from the organizers to avoid sexual harassment cases among children.  If your male child want madly to touch a female child, he must ask permission from the female child.  Yet, we must educate children only hold hands, kiss on the face, forehead or face to face.  I encourage undergraduate students to get into a relationship.  Of course, no sex before any marriages would be encouraged.  No kissing, no touching and no sex before a marriage would be encouraging and yet, if you want to do on what you feel, you must be responsible on that which including getting pregnant accidentally and getting married during schools time or undergraduate levels.  My advice would be the men must ask for permission to hold the women's hands, the men must ask for permission to to kiss the women and the men must ask for permission from the women to spend time together which includes sleeping side by side by doing nothing.  My friend, Angeline Pang Nyuk Khee or Angeline Pang @ Nyuk Khee, an MMU lecturer, a former property agent and a former Prudential Insurance Agent told me that no room sharing according to her personal experience because she lost her virginity to his more than 10-years cohabitation boyfriend, Mr. Joe Wong See How, i.e. a property agent at that time until now.  According to Angeline Pang, Joe Wong was never her cup of tea or a husband candidate and yet, she said she earned a lot of money through a part-time job as a Property Agent during her job as a lecturer in Multimedia University for more than 10 years.  She said she regretted to have sex with Joe Wong because both of them had sex automatically and they can not control what were happened.  Her advise would be no sharing room among a male and a female in any relationship.  Angeline Pang Nyuk Khee was no longer virgin when she married to her current husband, Dr. Gan Khai Chung (P.h.D.).  She met Dr. Gan in less than 1 year duration and they had decided to get married.  They are happy living together with children now in Mont Kiara as a hsuband and wife.                         
   
Sexual Education     
12 years old?  You must be crazy to teach Sexual Education to 12 years old children.  My friend, Angeline Pang Nyuk Khee suggested that no room sharing for different-sex adults because the lust of sex will be there.  She never had pre-marital sex with her current husband during the relationship or dating stage and yet, her current husband proposed to her and eventually, they got married.  I mentioned too much in the previous section.  My girlfriend, Adeline Jenkins had pre-marital sex for twenty years and just recently they got married for only a reason that they are ready for parentship.

If both of you have decided to get married later and booth of you think that living together like a husband and wife before getting married is great, then, go ahead.  If you can't afford to have a baby, then, proper pregnancy prevention is a must.  I have no ideas on pregnancy prevention and yet, I wish that you can do some research on this.  Sexual Education is much more than what you have learned in your Form 3 Science class where sex is defined as the penetration of a male's penis into a female's vagina.  A pilot from China Airlines dated me and asked me to imagine his kisses at every important parts of my body if I accept his offer to become his girlfriend.  He said, he will give me RM 7000 a month as the fees of our relationship.  He said no marriage between us because I was never his cup of tea, yet, he just need to fulfill his sex urge by "paying" a girlfriend.  He said no sex, i.e. the no penetration, yet, he needed intimacy.  We had great conversation and yet, I refused to be his girlfriend or his temporary sex urge and fulfillment.  We only met once and he confessed to me on what he wanted.

"Nice to meet you, Tony if I did not forget your name!  I might not be able to remember your name.  I called you Tony, OK?"   

Children, no intimacy!  Children, no curiosity please!  Be patient!  Wait!  Wait!  And, wait!  You are only allowed to kiss on hands, cheeks, forehead or lips to lips with the permission from the girls else, you might be ended up in Sexual Harassment or Sexual Assault. 

A girlfriend and boyfriend relationship can go for court cases on intimacy if the girlfriend insists that she was raped or she was privately intimated by the action of a boyfriend with no mutual agreement.  Take note! Children!

I wanted to become a lawyer in criminology since I was a child until 20 years ago, I have decided to become a successful entrepreneur/ businesswoman, imaginative novelist, book author/ writer, researcher, academician and woman in tech.

I know the law very well since I never forget to bring bad people to jail.  Think clearly and deeply: if you never had any conversation on the mutual agreements on intimacy by asking for permission first from the man or male, if you had done intimacy by one-directional agreement, you will be jail for 10 years.  If your girlfriend was an innocent girl, it means she didn't know what is intimacy, the man or male will be charged and sentenced to jail for 10 years with a criminal record for life.

Men!  Watch up!  Ask permission first, please like Tony.

I am sure, you know about Google Maps.  From the computer, you can use your Google Maps to zoom in and watch your own house.  Of course, with Satellites, sounds are able to be detected since Satellites can detect earthquakes.  The movement of the soils created sounds, i.e. the earthquakes will be able to be detected by Satellites.  Thus, you just need to know and markdown which day and around what time you were sexual harassed, then, please tell GOD.

Are you an innocent girl?  You did not know that you were sexually harassed maybe a while ago or many years ago.  Thus, you did not remember the date and the time in which you were sexually harassed or intimated.  No problems!  Just tell GOD that you were sexually harassed and you only know it was sexual harassment rather than joy after you read this article.
 
If you need privacy, just inform GOD quietly.  GOD will listen to you.

I announced in one of my blog posts that I was sexual harassed by a few men due to my extremely friendliness like a Miss Malaysia, Miss World and Miss Universe and my innocent on not knowing that I was actually sexually harassed at that few moments.  Yet, my medical doctor ex-boyfriend yelled on me like a mad dog after he knew that I was involved in sexual harassment.  He yelled at me as "bitch" with extremely high anger after that he knew that I was touched and kissed by more than one man. 

"Oh! My God!  Is this how a Catholic was supposed to act when I was touched and kissed under sexual harassment and I was not asked for permission to touch me and kiss me.  He should seek help from a lawyer or a group of lawyers to sue these men who had sexually harassed me if they disturb our life being together and not yelling at me as a bitch because I was a very innocent girl.  I wanted to become a Catholic because I want no kissing, no touching and no sex before a marriage."

"I really need a marriage.  I have learned to convey my messages into more effective ways.  Washington was an honest child after he told his father that he copped his father's apple tree.  When he grew up, he was one of the Presidents of America.  I am not hiding and I told the truth that I was too attractive and I was sexual harassed by a few men.  I want to know from Catholic perspective, am I going to get married with children?  If not, what should I do next?"

This is one of the paragraphs of my non-fiction book synopsis at the back of my book, "Sunshine Little Kitchen" - ""There is no such things as miscommunications.  The fact is, ideas and thoughts are filtered and broken down due to popular perceptions.  Coupled with the nuances of the human mind that perceive every situation as colorful as a kaleidoscope."  She believes that everyone can dream and everything is possible."  I was being friendly and yet, these men were having perceptions on having a boy-girl relationship with me through their sex education path with their so called "intimacy" with no mutual agreement.  Intimacy is supposed the joy, happiness between a couple and yet, I did not feel happy on what they called "intimacy" and I was very innocent, confused, misleaded and sad when I thought about those "intimacy".  And, eventually, a 5 minutes video on Scientology Church when I was in Berlin, Germany enlightened me and the most important, I am pretty sure that I was not involved in "intimacy" and all those were called Sexual Harassment.  I did not have the contacts of those men who had sexually harassed me.  And, I couldn't remember at what time and what dates which they had sexually harassed me.  I went to the police station and the policemen told me that they need the exact time and exact dates to trace the cases and log a police reports. 
   
Let's read Chapter 8: The Greatest Surprise in my book, "Sunshine Little Kitchen".

"There is no absolutely right or wrong for every situation and any information.  It is always a grey area because we are human beings.  This is the knowledge about Ethics, Professionalism, Economics, Politics and Law." ~ Ms. Wong Hui Shin or Hui-Shin Wong 

"There were not miscommunications, in fact, there were communications broke down due to public perception and people perceive situations differently." ~ Ms. Wong Hui Shin or Hui-Shin Wong 

Support me!  Buy all my books online in any big bookstores such as Kinokuniya, Barnes and Noble, Waterstone Bookstores or www.Amazon.com.  A kindle edition is available for all my books. 

Thank you!

No comments: