Monday, March 9, 2020

The ideal boy friend and girl friend relationship

Since I was a teenager, I was actively looking for an ideal boy friend and girl friend relationship until now.  Let's see what am I expected.

1. Trust - He must know how to ask the right questions.

2. Caring - He must come to me immediately when I call him if I am having any accident cases and not avoiding me by giving the reason that he only want accident free female driver as his wife because after an accident, the hymen of the lady might be broken - no longer virgin at this stage after an accident due to her hymen was broken during the accident.  Not that he also want a spectacle or glasses-free woman because he want a full nutrients grown wife mainly the reason that only rich family will grow full nutrients grown women; he want a rich wife/ girl friend for sure.

The Kolej Tunku Ja'afar (KTJ) dropped out who I had known was looking for an accident-free woman and a spectacle/ glasses-free woman.  That's why he did not win my heart to be his girl friend as he ran away when I called him when I had a car accident, requested him to repair my car and I was asking him to give me money for my new spectacles and a pair of sunglasses.  He also always mentioned about her ex-friend whom he had cohabitated and had sex every day with her in a same room in his family house for more than 1 year.  He also said that his ex-girl friend was a very rich girl with taste where she like ELLE fashion from Paris and she like to drink EVIAN mineral water from France as well.  He also mentioned about his mother who had married a French after years of teaching as a school teacher.  This dropped out was only looking for rich friends too as I swear I that I will not have this type of friends at all.  He is just an acquaintance not my friend for sure; definitely, he didn't know my name.  I am looking for quality friends.  Anyone who are poor come near him, he will just walk away or taking advantage of poor people while not helping them but, trying all his best to cheat your money.  Thus, you know that why are you still not able to meet "a real rich man or rich woman"?  Walk away from him if you know this dropped out.  His mother is rich enough to help his son to be a better person for sure or they don't know what are good attitudes and what are bad attitudes.       

The Oxford University graduates did not have my contact when we first met in an event at the five stars hotel because I did not bring my name cards during my very busy job as a lecturer from year 2005-2014.  I knew that I made mistakes that not giving at least a call to them or email them.  One of the Oxford graduates named Samuel Tay.

"Samuel Tay, how are you?  Are you still in Singapore?  If you are still single, I am free and able to date you now.  Can we meet at Hilton Kuala Lumpur?"     

3. Sense of Security - He must be able to support me and give me the sense of security in terms of financially, technically, socially and emotionally.

4. Sense of Acceptance - He must accept that I am a fat and ugly girl with a lot of great efforts to reduce my weight and taking care of my look with the right skin care.

5. Mutual Understanding - He must talk the same language which we are able to understand each other the most and asking the right questions with common conversation topics.

6. To be continued.

Are you my ideal boy friend?  I am looking for you.  Hope to hear from you soon.

  

No comments: