Thursday, March 12, 2020

"I want to try anything which I think they may be able to help me in my world vision to provide a better place for individuals to live!"

A while ago, I met a friend.  These were our conversations.

"Hui-Shin, I know that you are multi-talented and multi-tasking.  Yet, those people who don't know you think that you are not focus and you do not finish whatever you have started.  Do you have any words for these people?"

"Yes, sure!  Throughout my life journey, I want to try anything which I think they may be able to help me in my world vision to provide a better place for individuals to live!  I try many things at the same time and not that I am not focus, just like when we study in schools, we study maybe about 10 subjects at the same time for the good reason of getting good grades and get into a university.  What I am doing some many things at the same time, I am aiming for a Nobel Prize Peace Award from my entrepreneurial journey and my educationist career at the same time.  I would say that I am a multi-talented and multi-tasking."

"All the best, Hui-Shin."

"Thank you!"

No comments: