Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Why are we recruiting the best of the best people in Research and Development (R&D) team as their career?

When I was younger, I was always the top.  When I grow older, I am trying to find out which areas which I excel in, ie. the areas which I can score 100%.  I was chosen to work on a few scholarships mainly because I scored 100% in a few subjects.  I was chosen to work on a Ph.D. in Information Security mainly because I have the most valuable morals and ethics where I will just do my job and not leaking any important information of our clients or the clients which my employers have.  Also, I am good in programming which includes Machine Language, Statistics and Mathematics as well as I am extremely good in Computer Architecture or Machine Architecture whereby I scored nearly 100%.  The selection team are good and doing a wise choice by selecting me as one of the scholars because they know that I am one of the best team members where I created the evidence of good conversation skills and working environments with so many people in a team locally and internationally.

Of course, if you are first-class honors graduates, you are welcome to the team and yet, there are plenty of rooms for people who can excel in at least one subject or topic to join us.

I learned algebra, calculus, probability and statistics in my high schools and also, I learned these in my undergraduate degree.  Due to one of the requests of filing a patent, you must have at least one self-created equation or formula in your creation or research output.

This how I address the solution of bridging the gaps between the masters and the slaves.  Those who own commercial and updated patents would be the masters because these people will not need to work by collecting the patents loyalty or the money when majority of the people need your creation, research outputs or patents.  The slaves whom I am mentioning here are all the people who need to work for a pay, a salary or an income.  Even though some of the entrepreneurs might not need to work daily and yet, some entrepreneurs are not categorized as the masters in the world of Ms. Wong Hui Shin or Hui-Shin Wong.  The key is hiring the top and the right people to work as a team in order to be part of the owners of the intellectual properties, i.e. the patents in order to get paid through loyalty.  If you are thinking of you are so great to work individually to file a patent, you may do so.  If you want to work and experience how to file at least a patent, then, welcome and join www.SoLemMi.com as the Data Scientists or interns. 

Are you ready to become one of the masters?  It is time to join www.SoLemMi.com to work on some patents related to machine learning.  Of course, when you work for me or work for people, the patents' rights would belong to the companies which you are working with or the patent ideas creators.  I am the patent ideas creators.  I am Ms. Wong Hui Shin or Hui-Shin Wong.  I am deserving of the patents' rights.

In order to bridge the gaps between intelligence and ordinary, you will know that the intelligence people might have intellectual properties.  Of course, ordinary people can have intellectual properties as well; they might use 10 years in order to file a patent.  The ideas or the definition of "what are the rich people" would need to redefine or a more detail categorization of RICH.  Of course, we can bring this discussion topic of bridging the gaps between the rich and the poor, the intelligence and the ordinary and the masters and the slaves. 

I am able to identify the new domain of businesses or entrepreneurial journey once I work on the job with the available matching of current or future technologies.  I have plenty of ideas because I read a lot where I can relate and link those which I have read into the business applications.  I am well worth RM 20,000 a month or higher salary due to my cognitive skills related to Machine Learning, my working attitudes and my personality. 

I am pretty sure and confident that I am on the path of getting a Nobel Prize.  Thank you!

No comments: