Thursday, March 26, 2020

Non-Fiction: "My Children's Guide Book"; Author: Hui-Shin Wong

I am writing my third book, "My Children's Guide Book". I am waiting for your pre-order. I need your support.

"Do you want a mom like me?  Read my books, I can be your virtual mom.  Alright?  Let's read!", said Hui-Shin Wong. 

"With my promotion to be a billionaire, I wish to take care of all children, the special folks as well as orphans and old folks in old folks home worldwide by giving them the knowledge and set their readiness to work fields.  It is time to alter our legal law for all talented children to work at a young age; for example jobs for a group of talented 5 years old children and also, let's practice no retirement age.  I don't know; these are just my suggestions", said Hui-Shin Wong. 

Note:  These 15 chapters in "My Children's Guide Book" will be separately published in cartoons or comics types of illustration for younger children to learn and know about their responsibilities as children.  I am sourcing for illustrators now.  I can draw, yet, my drawings are more on wildlife, nature, sciences and insects.  I am not good in drawing humans, cartoons or comics. It means my duplication of drawings on humans are really bad.  People can't differentiate the two pages of drawings are actually illustrating the same actor or presenter.  I must source for illustrator(s).  



This is the synopsis of my book:

“My Children’s Guide Book” is a guide for the children, teenagers, adults, parents and grandparents in all generations to know more about how they should act to be the perfect worldwide citizens in this century as well as the coming centuries. This book illustrates the art of fats and the needs for growing up, the definition and examples of clean and the definition and examples of dirty, the important and urgency in mastering at least one language especially our international language, English, a suggestion of setting projects’ due dates and introduction of the progress tracking of any project or any activity. No worry! Many of us are very hardworking to earn for a living, and, yet, working smart is slowly and sooner penetrating our life for the great respect of the labour law revolution in the latest three generations; grandparents, parents and children. Of course, user innovation is a vocabulary to the majority and yet, an entrepreneurial ecosystem is built, where users find the solution or build something new to solve users’ daily problems. The different types of arts and the history of arts were highlighted by giving some good examples of vandalism, body arts and the creation of the arts by mentioned earlier parties or stakeholders. Plagiarism and citation are also the highlighters of this children’s guide. In order to have a balanced lifestyle; healthy body, healthy mind and healthy soul, this guide book suggests that body exercises are a must for all levels of human beings. Relationship education, the definition of love, types of body contacts, cultures and manners are also being highlighted. The feeling of deep love in nature and its acknowledgement, the acknowledgement of heroes, heroines, blessing and being thankful among all individuals especially in children’s childhood, education tracks and careers.

No comments: