Sunday, April 17, 2022

Why Do We Need Many Celebrity Just Like Billionaires, Royal Family Members, Entrepreneurs, Authors, Actors and Successful Laureates or Scholars? Why Should We Protect Celebrity?

I am a celebrity lecturer when I was a lecturer in Multimedia University (MMU) from year 2005-2014 (9 years and 3 month).  To me, being a celebrity is a very happy moment and at the same time, I traveled around the world by using all my hard-earned money.  I am a representation of Malaysia and an advertisement platform for many brands such as Rolls Royce, Gulfstream and Ferarri.

I was the point of contact of many people worldwide whom I had met and some people who had claimed that "Rich and Powerful" took all my contacts and secretly connected with those people whom I had met privately mainly because they are not good leaders with a lot of bad behaviour to hide at their back by not able to meet many people face-to-face and these some people ONLY want to use me to reach the "RICH and POWERFUL" as I have definitely deserving one for sure as my lifelong partner, i.e. a husband due to my capability, intelligence and virtues.  These some people came to the place where I lived during the time when I was not at home and they searched all my belonging including adding, editing and deleting my content, my belonging including garments and accessing to my laptop content.

Well!  If they are "Rich and Powerful", then, these some people will protect you as a celebrity mainly because they want to use you to know more people and they want to use you to reach the "RICH and POWERFUL" and definitely all the celebrities will never marry a TRUE "billionaire" or "trillionaires".  We are protected mainly because we are a tool for them to reach the "RICH and POWERFUL" in the public by attending many events.  You must be in your mind that investors are never THE TOP of THE TOP in their wealth condition or status.  I could be wrong, yet, I hope someone can correct me!  I am marrying a "billionaire", yet, he is definitely NOT the BOSS of the WORLD or the RICHEST because I am a celebrity.  If he is, it is my pleasure to marry him.  Forbes-List-Billionaires are NOT the richest in the world because there are many type or group of "billionaires" in this world.

If you are ready to become a celebrity to marry a "billionaire", his/ her family or associate, kindly register yourself with a membership from my startup, TrainCan At Amore Paradise (TrainCan) website (http://www.traincan-at-amore-paradise.com) to appoint us as your matchmaking agent.   

Thank you!

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin and Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: