Sunday, April 17, 2022

Tell Your Boyfriend that "Strictly No Kissing, No Physical Contact and No Sex Before Married"; I'm Serious, This Is The Way Towards A Marriage!

I want compensation due to I do not have pre-marital sex with any men and at the same time I never had a boyfriend, I DO NOT have multiple sex partners and a minority of people who do not know what is right and what is wrong with NO BRAIN accused me without further and accurate investigation.  They are just STUPID and at the same time, they deserve forever poor generation by generation even though they could be very rich in the past because they give me completely bad luck and a lot of trouble for almost 8 years while I have not done anything wrong to date. 

I have mentioned the below content in the very early of my posts and I am writing it again here.

To date, I am still a virgin if I was not raped while I was sleeping in my condominium in Kelana Puteri Condominium, Kelana Jaya, Selangor in year 2010 (I can't remember the exact date and year, it was after St. Patrick of Selangor Ball in year 2010) by a man who was a stranger to use my house keys to enter my condominium to use Saint Mary's conjugation/ penetration method by a stranger by having pregnancy of Jesus Christ while I was not pregnant because he did not ejaculate his sperms into my vagina.  I knew this because I felt warm like body temperature in my vagina when I was aslept and I was an excellent Science student who was having the instinct to know that it was a penetration by a penis because the penis has a body temperature; I never have sex experience, yet, I knew that because I learned Science, i.e. Biology.   

I am so innocent until to date because I was raped.  If I do not have a hymen now, i.e. after year 2010, it was the case in year 2010 or a little bit later, I can't remember when was that exactly because after I woke up, I was not hurt and I was thinking it was just a dream.

I'm a virgin if CASE 2010 was just a dream while I was pretty sure that someone penetrated my vagina by having a main purpose to break my hymen and I was very sure that HE never fall into me because HE never ejaculated HIS sperms and HIS main intention was to break my hymen.

Definitely, I think that sharing a room or an accommodation with a man or many men is completely fine because we are brothers and sister.  Brothers will not do anything harmful to sister just like I was sharing accommodation with Professor Dr. Vincent Tock, Dr. Simon Lau Boon Yew and many others in my life, yet, we are very good friends.  While you might be denied, hence, you must tell them in advance that "NO KISSING, NO PHYSICAL CONTACT and NO SEX BEFORE MARRIED".  Imagine that you are a big family with many children and you just have a big room for all your daughters and sons.

Below were the cases of sexual harassment which related to me and were happening in Malaysia:

In year 2003 when I was about 22 years old with full of curiosity and intelligence, I did not know anything about boyfriend-girlfriend relationship, yet, I met a non-virgin high school dropped-out from Kolej Tuanku Ja'afar (https://www.ktj.edu.my/), Kris Kon Chee Keong and he went after me madly after he broke out with his ex-girlfriend, Malvis Tan because he found that my family and I were richer than Mavis Tan's; he was a poor man during his generation due to his father is such a bad role model by having multiple sex partners without marrying them.  Kris Kon Chee Keong invited me to his home around 10.30 p.m. and he led me to his bedroom in Seri Kembangan without introducing me to his family members and he asked me to be quiet.  He took off my T-Shirt and my black jeans as well as my bra and he used his mouth to kiss and suck my lips, my ears, my midriff, my neck and my breasts especially my both nipples.  After that, he slowly wanted to remove my underwear and I stopped him.  He used his penis to poke my underwear for many times to simulate the real penetration yet, my underwear was bought from Thailand and it was really hard fabric by covered until my half of laps.  Later, he asked me to stay overnight since it was about 12:00 mid-night.  I just stayed a night and said no for sex or penetration.  The next day, I woke up early and I left his home, then, I rushed back to my rented room in Seri Kembangan, i.e. Professor Dr. Vincent Tock's house, took a shower and went to my daily job as a Software Development Engineer.  After that night, he never called me again and we never met each other until now.  I met a car accident after a few days, I called him to seek for help since I thought that we were in a relationship because he took off my clothes and he wanted sex yet, I did not give him sex, however, he just ignored me and he did not come to my accident road to pick me up.  I was driving a red car when I was a student and when I was reporting to my first job - my family was definitely not poor since they could give me a car to communicate.  After that, I just forgot about him and I was never falled in love, to be frank; it was just a sexual harassment; I was a victim.  If you are saying that it was a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship with romance, then, why it was just one night and I was not happy at all during the whole sexual harassment/ falling in love process?  Why?  Was that a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship since you have claimed that you are a genius and you said that you deserved forever rich generation by generation?  Proof that and justify else, forever poor please and walk away from your leadership position which you have used it to mislead the public!  
   
Next, in year 2005 after I came back from United States of America (USA) and at that time, I have a Master of Science Information Technology qualification and I was reporting to work in Multimedia University (MMU) as a lecturer.  I was introduced to a Singaporean, Dr. Man 2, a divorcee with PATENTS ownership in wireless industrial deployment by Dr. Sim Moh Lim.  I was very happy to know about him because my industrial project in the Republic of Maldives, i.e. the deployment of Cellular-WLAN integration for million-dollar in USD.  I tried my best to learn everything from him about my industrial project and I followed him to his talk in University Petronas, Ipoh, Perak.  I drove my car from Cyberjaya to Ipoh, knocked on his hotel room and shared a King size bed within a room with him just for the seek of saving cost with no kissing, no physical contact at all and no sex before married; at that time, my salary was RM 3800 monthly and I had a car and a condominium with bank loan monthly installments.  After that night and a public talk on the next day, I was very happy and I was thinking I might find the right man because he was not like Kris Kon Chee Keong who took advantage of me by sexually harassing me.  The following week, I visited his office during evening time after my job with a T-Shirt and a black jeans again.  He used his both hands to roll-up my T-shirt and my bra very quickly and he used his mouth to suck on my nipple for a few seconds.  I couldn't remember my left nipple or right nipple, yet, he did this.  I ran quickly and I forgot him straight away without any connections until now.  A National University Singaporean (NUS) graduate and at the same time a developed country nation cum Ph.D. graduate with PATENTS was behaved as such.  I was completely disappointed, Dr. Man 2.  I was a victim of sexual harassment again.  Is this called boyfriend-girlfriend relationship?  

I can't remember when was that.  It was after my job firing or dismissal after December 2014.  Dr. HK Tiong, a Chinese Traditional Orthopedic Medical Doctor who was introduced by Dr. Ng Liang Shing had sexually harassed me.  He was a married man and he told me that he was earning RM 50,000 monthly.  Thus, I must earn more than him with my virtues and intelligence.  He invited me to his clinic in Cheras and it was closed during an evening.  He pushed me to the wall and force kissed me.  I told him I didn't want to be kissed and I told him I didn't want to date a married man.  He stopped his behaviour and after that we were connected to Facebook Messenger because he said he will divorce his wife, then, we lost in touch because I did not want to have pre-marital sex and any kissing cum physical contact in any relationship and at the same time he was a married man.  I was a victim of sexual harassment again.  Is this called a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship?  

Soon, I was exploring to have a relationship with a Muslim when I was a lecturer in Multimedia University (MMU).  He was my student.  One day, I was working in my office in a late evening, he came to my office and he asked me to send him back and to visit his rented apartment.  I was thinking, "Why not?"  His name is Arman Toussi from Iran.  After I visited his apartment, he asked me to stay overnight since it was late.  I learned from my past experience not to stay together in a room, then, I slept in the living room on the floor because there was no sofa and, he slept in the room.  When I woke up the next day, he was sleeping closely with me by using his one hand to hug me.  I left immediately and we never stay in touch until now.  I tried to message him through Linkedin yet, he did not response to me.  Is this called boyfriend-girlfriend relationship?  I was sexually harassed again, i.e. a victim.     

I want to tell the WOMEN and MEN of the world, when an intelligent cum a genius like me will only want a pure boyfriend-girlfriend relationship, i.e. NO KISSING, NO PHYSICAL CONTACT and NO SEX BEFORE MARRIED.  I have more than 300++ billionaires and millionaires come into my life, yet, I have stressed that "NO KISSING, NO PHYSICAL CONTACT and NO SEX BEFORE MARRIED".

Thus, I urge all the women in the public to state this "NO KISSING, NO PHYSICAL CONTACT and NO SEX BEFORE MARRIED" in advance to all your male friends just in case that there are any miscommunications or the stage of communication broke down due to different perception.  I am very sure that this is 100% correct and I have done nothing wrong because those billionaires and millionaires who have come into my life are 300++ after I announced publicly that I want "NO KISSING, NO PHYSICAL CONTACT and NO SEX BEFORE MARRIED".  Hope that wise women can justify themselves and they must know what is right and what is wrong in their life in order for you to marry a "billionaire"!

Hui-Shin Wong (1):
"There were not miscommunications, in fact, there were communications broke down due to public perception and people perceive situation differently."

Hui-Shin Wong (2):
"There is no absolutely right or wrong for every situation and any information. It is always a grey area because we are human beings. This is the knowledge about Ethics, Professionalism, Economics, Politic and Law."

I am the leader of 98% of the worldwide population who is NOT applying pre-marital sex since I was born until now!  I wish that whatever I want to do must come true for a better world and having great success!  

Thank you!

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: