Saturday, April 16, 2022

I'm an Advertisement Platform of many business domain due I'm extremely active and enthusiastic in anything and everything which I am/ was doing!

It could be a laughter or big joke for all the audience worldwide when one who has invested heavily in PROPERTY loss his/her job and can't pay the housing loan installments or bank loan anymore due to unemployment.  Hence, my point of view is that PROPERTY DEVELOPERS must use their connection to help their investors to get jobs in order to sustain their good culture and values in PROPERTY INVESTMENT by encouraging more people to buy property.  Once a celebrity like me lossing my job and can't pay my housing installment anymore, people will ONLY rent property NOT buying property anymore since BUYING PROPERTY AFTER LOSSING their jobs will lead to bankruptcy.  Property developers, this is your job to ensure that all your investors must have jobs or profitable businesses else, a bankruptcy business for sure.  I am not having a permanent job for almost 8 years now with not profitable businesses, hence, PROPERTY DEVELOPERS, you all are fired; wait for bankruptcy status very soon!     

I use my hard-earned money to travel the world and I enjoyed my traveling trips very much.  I need to stay in the hotels, take flights, take trains, take busses and buy tickets to enter tourist spots.  All these people who are involving in the TOURISM SUPPLY CHAIN business will be bankrupt very soon due to NO POINT TO TRAVEL since it won't give you a job from all these main role players after I have been jobless with no permanent jobs for almost 8 years.  

Food and Beverage (F&B) especially restaurants will be bankrupt very soon due to my jobless status for almost 8 years, having NOT profitable businesses and no one is actually using their network to help me to a job.

University business is not going to be profitable and will be bankrupt soon if I fail to sustain myself with a good lifestyle year after year especially towards my old age particularly.  Massachusetts Institute Technology (MIT) associate graduates can't get a job or get any funding from the investors to do business, this is the big joke in the year for almost 8 years now.

Luxury goods businesses will be bankrupt very soon since they never use their network to help me to secure a permanent job cum NOT helping me to get investment funds for all my businesses.  Check a long list of my businesses from my official personal website, http://www.cahaya-ini.com.   

Car industrial and manufacturers are going to bankrupt very soon since no point to have a car since jobless will lead you to lose your car and being a bankrupt status.  Hence, all my followers will take public transport, no need to buy cars because this car manufacturer or retailer never help me to secure a job or having profitable businesses.

I believe in GOD!  GOD has created COVID-19 pandemic to punish all these people who never help me to get a job and Multimedia University (MMU) fired me and it fired its graduate.  Do you see this laughter and big joke of the world?

If you have a brain, you will know that COVID-19 pandemic is so amazing to punish all these people who are not helping while sitting and waiting to see what would be happened next to me since I am their advertisement platform since I was a baby until now and a jobless with no permanent job ever since December 2014.

I am a Food Supplements or Vitamins enthusiast since I was a child until now.  Personally, I think, Food Supplement manufacturers or retailers must use their connection to help me to get a job because without me, Food Supplements will not be selling hot as such.  Trust me, I am an advertisement platform.  Can you imagine that you will go bankrupt if I am infected by COVID-19 virus, being a BREAST CANCER patient or any other diseases infection?  To date, I am consuming 12 types of Food Supplements to sustain my good life since I only manage to have 4 hard-boiled eggs a day due to a long-term jobless with no permanent job for almost 8 years.  

Message to these sinners: I want investment funds, at least a Seed Funding for all my 20 startups since you all want me to become an entrepreneur.  I was happy as a lecturer for RM 5500 monthly by investing all my money into property, dine in at restaurants, buy luxury goods, travel around the world, buying car and etc, yet, no one is helping me to get a permanent job or investment funds for almost 8 years.  Now, I need at least RM 50,000 monthly salary due to aging and the salary compatibility with my peers; kindly help me to secure at least a job or seed funding because I am a very good advertisement platform so far.  Do you know that all these sinners are those main business players which I have mentioned above?  Kindly file bankruptcy if you think my words are not correct!

I am a Ph.D. study dropped out since January 2015 under Professor Dr. Ho Chin Kuan's supervision in Multimedia University (MMU), Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia.  If you all are saying that I am still a student studying for a Ph.D., then, do you think that I must have a permanent job first to gather money to buy good food instead of 4 hard-boiled eggs a day to continue performing to break the research records?  Are you saying that by having 4 hard-boiled eggs a day, I can act like a genius to complete my Ph.D. study?  Should I have a source of income to pay my Ph.D. study tuition fees since you all are saying that I am still doing my Ph.D. study; are you going to help me to get a job?  I must have a healthy body in order to perform especially doing heavy computation in Computer Programming, now, I am sick mainly because I am at the malnutrition stage for almost 8 years.  As I told you, my Ph.D. study supervisor, Professor Dr. Ho Chin Kuan asked me to leave and drop my Ph.D. because he can't supervise me in what I wanted to do in my Ph.D. study according to him.  I repeat that I am a Ph.D. study dropped-out ever since January 2015.  I paid my tuition fees until January 2015 because my Ph.D. study was over ever since January 2015.     

I hope that you know English well.  Please help else COVID-19 will last forever without ending because GOD is there to help me!  I believe in GOD mostly because GOD is fair and HE know that I am extremely outstanding and excellent! 

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.
 

No comments: