Sunday, April 10, 2022

Hui-Shin Wong (1): "There were not miscommunications, in fact, there were communications broke down due to public perception and people perceive situation differently."

Hui-Shin Wong (1):
"There were not miscommunications, in fact, there were communications broke down due to public perception and people perceive situation differently."

Hui-Shin Wong (2):
"There is no absolutely right or wrong for every situation and any information. It is always a grey area because we are human beings. This is the knowledge about Ethics, Professionalism, Economics, Politic and Law."

I have many friends (more than 1900 of them) since I was a baby until now, just that I met snatched thieves more than 5 times since I was a child until now by missing my handphones for more than 5 times and all my contacts in my handphone were gone.  And, my friends had a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship during school days while I did not have a boyfriend during school days because my parents told me that no love or romance during school days.  If you ask all my friends who know me well and growing-up with me together during my childhood and my school days (kindergarten, primary school, secondary school, university and post-graduate study), you will know that I was always busy.  I don't have time to explain and talk more because I had too many activities and part-time jobs which I needed to carry out during my school days.  I didn't have time to fall in love during my school days and working career.  You can check my schedule and it was always full daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.

All these below are my friends or acquaintances who were in love during their school days.  I was not them, however, many of you think that I was them because I'm extremely gorgeous and good-looking since the day I was born until now and you will definitely think that I must have had many boyfriends during my school days.

People perceived that those who are in love must have pre-marital sex.  It was never applied to me because I never had a boyfriend during my school days, yet, these were all they have in their mind.

I was not Joey Loke or Loke Chui Yee.  She was Professor Tan Wee Hoe's first love.  They had pre-marital sex yet, Professor Tan Wee Hoe is a newspaper columnist and a professor at a public university.

I was not Louisa Cheong or Cheong Phui San.  She was Bill Lee or Lee Chern Sing's first love.

I was not Tan Chia Ling or Emily Jeanne.  She was Tuan Sau Wern's first love.

I was not Malvis Tan.  She was Kris Kon's first love.  They cohabitated and they had pre-marital sex for more than 2 years during school days.  My first job was Software Development Engineer who was dealing with JAVA and J2EE Programming for 18 months before I was awarded a scholarship to pursue my Master of Science in Information Technology in Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST) endorsed by Massachusetts Institute Technology (MIT), Cambridge, USA.

I was not Angeline Pang Nyuk Khee.  She was Joe Wong See How's first love.  Angeline Pang was a Prudential insurance agent and a business partner of Joe Wong as a property agent during her Master of Science in IT.  She was a First Class Honours degree graduate from University Putra Malaysia (UPM).  They cohabitated and perhaps they had pre-marital sex.  I don't know.  Angeline Pang and Joe Wong are Christians.  She is a Multimedia University (MMU) lecturer.      

I was not U Li Ping.  She was Praba Ganesan's good friend's first love.  His good friend is an Indian too.

I am going to 43 years old in this September and I am still a virgin with a myth of I was raped at my condominium in Kelana Puteri by a man with keys to enter my sleeping room and penetrated my vagina without sperms just like Saint Mary's vagina was penetrated with sperms and she was pregnant by having a baby called Jesus in Christianity legacy while the man just broke my hymen with his penis or a sex toy without releasing any sperms; thus, I am still a virgin because you will not be able to find a man who had taken my virginity through romance.  Since everyone in Christianity believed that Saint Mary who was a virgin by having known as Virgin Mary and at the same time, she had a baby called Jesus.  Thus, I am still a virgin because I NEVER HAVE A ROMANCE WITH A MAN.  Ben Henry (Prince Henry) and I are practicing NO KISSING, NO PHYSICAL CONTACT and NO SEX BEFORE MARRIED because I am holding this principle of life for more than 40 years.  Henry and I are the leaders of 98% of the worldwide population who are never having pre-marital sex in their life.

I have completely bad luck and a lot of miscommunications since you all think that I was these women above.  I am not supposed to be fired by Multimedia University (MMU) because I am a virgin while Angeline Pang Nyuk Khee should be fired because she spent most of her time with MMU to sell insurance and sell houses (property) because she was Prudential insurance agent and business partner cum girlfriend of Joe Wong as a property agent.  At the same time, she might have pre-marital sex.  Everyone think that I was Angeline Pang.  I am not for sure.  And, I will not sell insurance and property because I have patent filing in progress and I am the BOSS with Intellectual Property (IP).  This was a miscommunication as you all have said, yet, I called it as communication broke down because Multimedia University (MMU) fired me without giving me a reason.  Telekom Malaysia, please give me compensation!  Thank you!  People perceived that those who have pre-marital sex can't be a lecturer!  Thus, MMU fired me without a reason because Prince Harry and many others in the United Kingdom and many part of the world had pre-marital sex.  MMU afraid that by giving the reason in my dismissal letter, they will offend some Royal family.  In this world, only 2% of the worldwide population are practicing pre-marital sex and all of these people are malnutrition or in poverty because they were not educated to have sex after getting married.  Many of them were in a malnutrition state, yet, they just didn't know.  Thus, we need a lot of nutritionists in the world to have ZERO PRE-MARITAL SEX. 

I am an entrepreneur in Malaysia yet, I am not Yeoh Mei Yin, Cheryl Yeoh or Cheryl Sew Hoy who was having almost 90% of her breast on her camera to show the public in her Instagram.  Why should I have breast cancer and why not she has breast cancer?  I am very preserving and I am just like a Muslim lady who wear extremely polite and never show off my private parts just like Cheryl Yeoh or Yeoh Mei Yin.  This was a miscommunication as what you all have said, yet, I called it as communication broke down.

I am not Yeoh Chen Chow.  I am dealing more on technical and engineering for policies, algorithms, theories and many others yet, I am not having a business idea to sell coupons just like Yeoh Chen Chow and Cheryl Yeoh, Yeoh Mei Yin or Cheryl Sew Hoy.

I hope that I can receive a huge lum sum of compensation because of all these miscommunications due to attacks by nonsense because in Malaysia, they can't accept PRE-MARITAL SEX, BIKINI or SEXY PHOTOS.  I do not have all these and I was attacked by those nonsenses who were brain-washed or misled to attack me by giving me no career and a lot of troubles for almost 8 years now in my entrepreneurship mainly because they wanted to attack those women and men above because they are/ were not "halal", yet, their information to their followers caused me have a lot of troubles because I was their friends when they needed my help in their business, I was there to help them and at the same time, we all are Straight A's graduates and mostly we are first-class honours degree graduates while I am a second-class upper honours degree graduate NOT second-class lower or third class. 

I hope all these miscommunications or I have claimed that as communication broke down due to you all never asking me face to face about the real situations and you have sentenced me to death by giving me a lot of bad luck.  I hope that I am going to receive calls who are going to fund all my 20 startups very very soon since you all make mistakes NOT ME and at the same time those who make these mistakes can kill me or almost killed me.

I wonder if GENETICS study can identify all those people who like to have miscommunications and communications break down while they are not trained to ask questions face-to-face to clarify.  Read my book, "How To Ask Question?: The Humane Children Development".  I want all those who had communications broke down with me by giving me a lot of trouble by firing me not in one company only while applying by many of companies, yet, I am very focus and I know that they are doing some funny because my technical skill is 100% excellent and I am extremely good in attitude cum personality; these firing cases must not applying on me while on them not me because I am extremely outstanding since I was a child until now with a year's track record all 100% in all subjects which I have taken in my examination.  Hence, I am not wrong, yet, these people are playing pool and showing the worldwide audience that I am a REJECTED item while I was invited to board on a Gulfstream G700 private jet with Rolls Royce engines when I was in California, USA in year 2012.  I am a proud of Malaysia and I am a Malaysian not Singaporean, Julian Chan Shu Ping, Juliana Chan or Juliana M. Chan.  Julian Chan and I were educated by professors in Harvard University, University of Cambridge and Massachusetts Institute Technology (MIT) and we are not the same person even though I am a publisher of a magazine in Malaysia and she is a publisher of a magazine in Singapore.  She is an advertisement platform for McLaren while I am an advertisement platform for Ferrari, Gulfstream and Rolls Royce.  Hope that you all take note!  

As a result, they perceived that I was not a virgin with many boyfriends, then, they matched me to those who were divorcees, widows or those who wanted pre-marital sex.  I was sexually harassed by these nonsenses.  I would think that you all must correct these immediately since you all are shameful of the nations with BAD MATCHING SKILL.  Those who are in Human Resources or HEAD HUNTING perceived that I am not a virgin and at the same time I am very good in GRAPHIC DESIGN, hence, this is a BAD MATCHING SKILL with shameful of the nations, especially you all want to call yourself as the developed nations and you are not doing the right job while simply match me to nonsense jobs.  Can you give me a fair share of my career since I am extremely outstanding and recognized by all top universities in the world and the RICH and POWERFUL people worldwide who are perfectionists and they will never go wrong; those who are wrong with mistakes are you all who are the nonsense leaders who must deserve forever poor by misleading a group of people to attack me and "kill" me?
 
How dare you?

I am mixing all those white men and white women who are practicing NO PRE-MARITAL SEX, however, we respect people who want pre-marital sex, yet, those matches must never our children or next generations.  Hope that you all can take note!

I am Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.  I am not a Vietnamese or a Thai girl even though I am behaving like one with extremely polite and gorgeous.  I am a Malaysian Chinese.

No comments: