Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Why am I a graduate endorsed by Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) even though I scored on 7 A's in my SPM and a Second Class Upper Honours degree graduate?

Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) is voted and granted as the best university, i.e. No. 1 among all universities worldwide in year 2021.


I was chosen by Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) as one of their endorsed graduates with scholarship in year 2003 because I am the best of the best in certain subjects, i.e. very difficult subjects by scoring 100% and leading the groups according to Professor Dr. Zainuldin Ahmad, a Ph.D. graduate of University of Cambridge.  To MIT, languages are very simple subjects and mostly people can score perfect with proper guides.  MIT chose me as their graduate without prejudice and they value my knowledge as a Buddhist who is talking about "DAO" Philosophy.


I have proven myself with an excellent thesis of a Master of Science Information Technology edorsed by Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge, USA by submitting my thesis 5 months ahead the schedule in year 2004.  Bear in mind that all chosen graduates of MIT are the best of the best in certain subjects or all subjects. 


Due to many people who did not know me were not qualified to get scholarship to further their study, they were jealous on me because I am a 7 A's and Second Class Upper Bacelor of IT (HONS) in Software Engineering under NARID certified Multimedia University (MMU), Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia.  These people who were jealous on me have created so many dilemma, conflicts, miscommunications, communication broke down, public perceptions and individuals' perception to use a group of people who do not know how to THINK to attack me to ensure that I must be a failure in my life.  For your information, I can read, speak and write many languages in extremely well proficiently since I was a child until to date, yet, I did not qualify to obtain all A's in my SPM result.  I did not score my Malay Language, Chinese Language and Malay Language, yet, I was chosen by MIT to be their graduate mainly because I have the full and impressive track records in public speaking with medals and I am doing extremly good job by talking to strangers without any prejudice.  I was selected and chosen by MIT because I am an important asset for our country, Malaysia, the VISION 2020 a reality.   


Due to I am an ENTJ woman, i.e. a naturally born successful woman.  All the top universities around the world eye on me and train me accordingly.  They were surpised that why I can't score myself to qualify myself a Ph.D. graduate.  


Let me tell you WHY:


1. My supervisor, Professor Dr. Ho Chin Kuan asked me to leave and stop my Ph.D. study after he knew that I was a 7 A's in SPM and a Second Class Upper Bachelor of IT (HONS) Software Engineering in year January, 2015.  To him, only Straight A's and First Class Honours degree graduate worth to be given a scholarship to work on a Ph.D. or to be qualified to work on a Ph.D..  I do not see why should I do a Ph.D. without a scholarship and supportive environment even though I can use less than 1 month to submit my final thesis with new algorithms and theories now.  I never view other people's algorithms in my thesis topic, yet, my thesis was supposed to be done in year 2015 since I am definitely a genius.  


2. I can't get a job because they said I am still a Ph.D. candidate since year 2015 until now mainly because these people use this nonsense excuse to stop me to look for a job.  How can I be the best of the best can perform without money to BUY RM 3,000 meals daily?  I need that because I am injured.  I refused to see doctors because doctors in Malaysia and Singapore are mostly STUPID by giving wrong diagnosis in order for me to spend money again and again without telling me that what would be the syndromes of my sicknesses while they only ordered me to eat the medication while I am not sick at all.  To me, after I ate their medication, I felt sick, no energy, into obesity, can't speak good English, afraid of darkness and many other side effects.  I stopped my medication, I need to use RM 3000 daily to buy all my food so that I can be SMART and EFFICIENT again.  I need high protein, high calsium, high fat and many others nutrients and vitamins. 


To be continued.


I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin and Shyan H. Wong.       

No comments: