Saturday, April 16, 2022

How My Life Is Attacked by Seven Deadly Sins: 1) Pride/ Boasting, 2) Greed, 3) Wrath, 4) Envy, 5) Lust, 6) Gluttony and 7) Sloth?

Aristotle - 384-322 BC (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristotle) is a Greek Philosopher with Plato as his teacher.  Aristotle's Nicomachean Ethics lists seven excellencies, qualities, values or virtues, i.e. 1) Courage, 2) Temperance or Self-Control, 3) Generosity, 4) Greatness of Soul or Magnanimity, 5) Measured Anger, 6) Friendship and 7) Wit or Charm.  Aristotle argues that each mentioned positive quality represents a golden mean between two extremes, each of which is a vice.  For example, Courage is the quality of facing fear and danger; excess courage is recklessness, while deficient courage is cowardice.  He believe that the educational track for the next generations must emphasize and promote these seven virtues or good qualities instead of educating or exploring human beings' sins to the next generations.  This is his personal belief or philosophy for about 2500 years to date.  Personally, I think those who are sinful are very motivated to change to be a better person while those who are evil with sins must die generation by generation, thus, no need to mention those who are sinful and eventually we as the world as a whole can move towards PERFECTIONISM, i.e. a better world.  Those who are evil with sins are very pitty and unfortunate because they lack of education and information in order to shine and excel.  My startup, All-Rounded Virtual Mom (http://www.all-rounded-virtual-mom.com) can solve part of to guide portions of them towards excellencies by eliminating evil sins.   

Seven excellencies, qualities, values or virtues we must learn and must have within our true selves from Aristotle: 

1) Courage (勇气), 
2) Temperance or Self-Control (节制或自我控制), 
3) Generosity (慷慨), 
4) Greatness of Soul or Magnanimity (灵魂的伟大或宽宏大量), 
5) Measured Anger (测量性的愤怒), 
6) Friendship (友谊) and 
7) Wit or Charm (机智或魅力).    

For your information, let me introduce the defined "Seven Deadly Sins" by Dante Alighieri (c. 1264–1321) as "perverse or corrupt versions of love; lust, gluttony, and greed are all excessive or disordered love of good things; and wrath, envy, and pride are perverted love directed toward others' harm. The sole exception is sloth, which is a deficiency of love.[23]  In the seven deadly sins are seven ways of eternal death.[5]  The deadly sins are generally associated with pride which is thought to be the father of all sins in order to help the others—which appears from lust to envy." ~ "Seven Deadly Sins" in Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sins.

Seven deadly sins for eternal death for all living life in the world:

1) Pride/ Boasting (骄傲/吹嘘), 
2) Greed (贪婪), 
3) Wrath (愤怒), 
4) Envy (羡慕), 
5) Lust (欲望), 
6) Gluttony (暴食) and 
7) Sloth (懒惰).

After more than 2022 (two thousand and twenty-two) years of having Jesus Christ in this world with humanity, we believe that evil with sins is extremely little in everywhere and any place of the world.  Let's use TECHNOLOGY to kill all evil with sins so that they will be no longer hold the leadership position and we must ensure those with the mentioned seven excellencies can shine with leadership by showing followers with examples.

I'm a leader for sure with all mentioned excellencies or virtues, in addition of the knowledge of Ethics, Professionalism, Economics, Politic and Law with the following quotes:

Hui-Shin Wong (1):
"There were not miscommunications, in fact, there were communications broke down due to public perception and people perceive situation differently."

Hui-Shin Wong (2):
"There is no absolutely right or wrong for every situation and any information. It is always a grey area because we are human beings. This is the knowledge about Ethics, Professionalism, Economics, Politic and Law."

How these seven deadly sins have attacked my public trust and reputation by misleading the public with their so called miscommunications and I have known them as communication broke down?  As you all know that I have claimed myself as a PERFECTIONIST by year 2009.

1) Pride/ Boasting (骄傲/吹嘘) - I did not get a fair share of revenue, profit or salary by having me into poverty with no investment fund support from investors for almost 8 years.  I was forced to tell the world how great I am in detail and what I have achieved in my life in order to get attention, care and justice, 
2) Greed (贪婪) - I was an academician, yet, I have no other choices to become an entrepreneur because I can't get a permanent job which can feed myself and, at the same time paying all my commitments with the fact that committing three properties/ houses as a break record ownership history (sell the first property by gaining a huge lum sum of profit and reinvesting into another two properties) under bank loans when I was a lecturer with RM 5,500 monthly salary, education loan, credit card debts and etc.  To the public, having the ambition to become an entrepreneur is GREEDY (Those evils had the miscommunication that I was earning more than RM 30,000 monthly because of my financial commitments and lifestyle, hence, welcome to Malaysia for a decent life with only RM 5500 expenses monthly those days in year 2014), 
3) Wrath (愤怒 - I was angry; very angry because evils grabbed all my glory and success by giving me a lot of illnesses such as having the miscommunication that I showed my great portion of breasts on my Instagram by granting me BREAST CANCER.  The one who showed her great portion of breasts on her Instagram is Jason Sew Hoy's wife, Cheryl Yeoh, Yeoh Mei Yin or also known as Cheryl Sew Hoy.  Thus, she must be having BREAST CANCER for sure now after I cleared this communication break down), 
4) Envy (羡慕 - I was having a blog since year January 2008 and I wanted to convert my blog into a magazine, yet, a Singaporean, Chan received a huge amount of funding to work on her entrepreneurial journey, i.e. to be a publisher to publish her blog content into magazines while I was her leader and she is only a follower of mine.  People who were misled that an academician job can earn a lot of money by ensuring me that I must lose my job as an academician to let me trap into sins and lose my PERFECTIONIST title due to their jealousy/ ENVY that I did not deserve a luxury lifestyle such as boarding on a private jet, Gulfstream in California, USA; in fact, it was my proud being an academician involving in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) related research with deep "discovery" based on my knowledge learned in schools, universities, industrial exposure and many others.), 
5) Lust (欲望 - I have never had sex with any men.  I did masturbate myself without any tools since I was a child.  I am a virgin, yet, they claimed by creating a lum sum of miscommunications to mislead people that I was having many boyfriends with sex; please, I am a great leader as an academician who lead by example because I truly understand that I must get married first in order to have sex.), 
6) Gluttony (暴食 - Without a decent income of RM 5500 monthly per year 2014 market financial value; at those time, a nasi lemak is only RM 0.50 per packet and now it is RM 3.00 per packet - a 800% of the inflation rate, thus, I must have RM 44,000 monthly now in order to have my lifestyle now with an equal calculation of before inflation of my lifestyle in year 2014.  I am in poverty for almost 8 years and I am at malnutrition.  Hence, when I am able to give myself a buffet, I eat as much as I can to cover up all my malnutrition syndromes to be fit to work on the computer programming tasks for all my startups - The public is misled by miscommunication that I am GLUTTONY, in fact, I am malnutrition.) and 
7) Sloth (懒惰 - I was sick as a result of malnutrition.  I had no choice to lay on my bed all the time since I was not working full-time even though I am running all my 20 startups since year May 2014 - The public is mislead by miscommunication that I am SLOTH.  In fact, I am sick.).

Hui-Shin Wong (1):
"There were not miscommunications, in fact, there were communications broke down due to public perception and people perceive situation differently."

Hui-Shin Wong (2):
"There is no absolutely right or wrong for every situation and any information. It is always a grey area because we are human beings. This is the knowledge about Ethics, Professionalism, Economics, Politic and Law."

I hope that my readers can justify all these communication broke down since I am able to write and justify myself to the public through my blog, i.e. words by thinkers and my voice through writing and words. 

I hope that I can have at least RM 44,000 monthly salary if you all think that I should stop all my entrepreneurial activities by not giving me a cent of funding.  I need funding from investors, at least a SEED FUNDING urgently to lead by example and to form a better place to live for all individuals.  Without my success and flourishing with continuous attacks without ending by nonsense or evil with sins, the world will collapse and no more economy mainly because the world will believe NO MORE LEADING BY EXAMPLE and EVIL COULD BE SUCCESSFUL WITHOUT PUNISHMENT and JUSTICE by simply taking nonsense to lead the world due to their power and money with evil attitudes if there are any!  

Yes, I am a perfectionist.  I want to become a Christian not because I have sins, yet, I find it is humane and it is a way of life which it must be governed by TECHNOLOGY, personally, I think because when people are misled by miscommunications about me while I can't be a perfectionist anymore, Christians and Muslims help me with their hands with humanity.  

My Research Question: "How to sustain humanity in a better world by governing it with technology? Justify it with the integration of technology and the knowledge about Ethics, Professionalism, Economics, Politic and Law."    

Thank you!

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: