Monday, April 18, 2022

The Type of Man Who Deserve My Love Must Be My Great Supporter And At The Same Time, We Are Compatible Physically, Mentally, Socially and Spiritually!

Kindly know more about one of my businesses, vision, mission, lifelong goal, personal belief, marriage purpose(s) and quotes within the presentation slides below:

https://www.slideshare.net/hswong/01092021-train-can-at-amore-paradise-free-online-courses

Physically: I'm a full marathon runner, i.e. I'm having the ability to run 42KM within 6 hours.

Mentally: I deserve a position as a Full Professor in University of Oxford in Ethics and at the same time a Forbes-List-Billionaire title.

Socially: I have more than 1900 friends and mostly they are scholars (those who have brain, i.e. very excellent academically and active in co-curriculum activities) from all over the world.

Spiritually: I am still a virgin to date because I believe in GOD - Saint Mary (Virgin Mary) and Jesus Christ legacy.

Kindly know more about me through my online presence, character, behaviour and activities.  Of course, we must talk face-to-face or online to know more about each other to do the online character verification and to find out more about our true-self compatibility as well as the metric of our ability to express ourselves, speak out loud about our problems and problem solving skill.

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: