Saturday, April 16, 2022

In order to go global and being known as an international compatible, DIVERSITY is the keyword.

"物以类聚,人以群分" means "Things are clustered together in many different types and people are categorized in many different groups".  

Of course, in order to go global and being known as an international compatible, DIVERSITY is the keyword.  You can know that very successful individuals are having the network of diverse folks, i.e. friends, family and associates.  Definitely, 99% of people in their network are all good people.

Are you international compatible? 

Let me give you about my case!  I'm a genius and I have attracted many like-minded individuals to come into my life and stay for friendship forever.  Those who are rejecting me, talking bad about me, against all my lifelong goals for a better world and those who only want one-night-stand or pre-marital sex without commitment will never be my friends forever and being grouped with me for a long-lasting collaboration, association and partnership.  Of course, I am a very friendly person to meet diverse background of people, however, I would urge all people to respect people's choices such as their practice in one-night-stand, pre-marital sex without commitment, transgender, gay, lesbian, marrying a man or a woman who is hardworking and honest instead of choosing the path to marry a "billionaire", his/ her family or associate and many others.   

Hui-Shin Wong (2):
"There is no absolutely right or wrong for every situation and any information. It is always a grey area because we are human beings. This is the knowledge about Ethics, Professionalism, Economics, Politic and Law."

When you are living in a group with dilemma, conflict, miscommunications, communication broke-down and different perceptions, if you are not practicing give and take by complimenting each other, you can't move on.  Perfectionists like me would want everything in perfect condition, hence, it is hard to find perfectionists in the world yet, they are groups of perfectionists in this world such as LEXUS car manufacturer and their cars' buyers, "By Perfectionists, For Perfectionists"! 

Hui-Shin Wong (1):
"There were not miscommunications, in fact, there were communications broke down due to public perception and people perceive situation differently."

I am practicing no kissing, no physical contact and no sex before married throughout my life, hence, when I meet those who only want one-night-stand or pre-marital sex, they must be definitely not my match and at the same time, we must definitely not couple or boyfriend and girlfriend.  Hence, I would urge that only those who are extremely good to approach me for any business partnership and academic cum industrial research collaboration because I am a genius and perfectionist.  Of course, it is a universal fact that I am extremely friendly and I talk to all kind of people in this world to find out more about my research interest: Minimization of human communication conflicts and misunderstanding and the key factors of human communication conflicts and misunderstanding ever since year 2003.

No comments: