Thursday, April 21, 2022

A Message To Recruiters

Dear recruiters, 

Due to I am having 8 years of solid entrepreneurship experience with a total of not less than 14 startups to date, I would think that I deserve a Senior Management position in a Multi-National Company (MNC).  A technical job is great yet, I am requesting not less than RM 80,000 monthly because I am having a technical role offer of USD 140,000 monthly salary to work in Germany with a contract of 5 years.  Due to some reasons, I must stay in Malaysia to grow all my startups and at the same time, I need a job since I can't get any investors' attention to invest into all my startups for almost 8 years now.  I am using my own money by selling one of my condominiums in Kelana Jaya and borrowing money from my family members to sustain my good work in entrepreneurship for a better world.  An academician job is fine because it will help all my Research and Development (R&D) activities in all my startups since I am a Technology Entrepreneur.  In short, I just need investors to give me USD billion dollar to proceed my plan to develop Malaysia as a developed nation with GDP evidence by starting with Seed Funding, i.e. RM 1 million per startup to kick-off all the Silicon Valley startup activities.  

Hope that you take note and pass the message to people in the industry that I am looking for a Senior Management position to gather money to work on my startups for not more than 5 years because my ultimate goal is working on my startups which can bring me multi-trillion dollar fortunate.  1 trillion is 1000 billion.  Thus, investors are welcome to contact me and those who want to hire me as their Senior Management Executive such as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Shell Oil Refinery since their Managing Director is from Banking Industry and she is able to manage the job while I, a great potential a Full Professor in Technology and Ethics must be able to manage the company for sure!

I am hinting that Yvonne Chia, Managing Director cum CEO of Shell Oil Refinery is time to retire; I can be her replacement!

Of course, I am open for any other same rank of my desired job position in any other MNCs if they think that with my involvement, the company can grow and form a better world for all individuals.  

"This is important! I received many calls from recruiters which were not matching my profile and experience. I don't understand why genius in Artificial Intelligence (AI) job matching are that lousy without efficiency cum accurate job matching algorithms. If I were given the job, I will definitely can invent the best job-matching algorithms in the world with NOT less than RM 80,000 monthly salary in Malaysia! I deserve a higher salary since you can see all these rubbish types of algorithms everywhere and every place in Malaysia. "

If you make a mistake in the past, ensure that you do all the necessary things to compensate for all my losses for almost 8 years since you have created a rubbish Malaysia by having rubbish leadership such as one of the Presidents of Multimedia University (MMU) who had taken his decision to dismiss me without a reason in year December 2014.  If I bring it to the court, Telekom Malaysia will go bankrupt.


Thank you!


regards, 

Wong Hui Shin or Hui-Shin Wong

HP: +6012 298 2298

Email: huishin2020@gmail.com


No comments: