Sunday, April 10, 2022

Medical Machines and Immigration Machines in Advance Countries can detect your women's hymen if they are still virgin. Hence, if you are lying that you are a virgin while you are actually not, medical checkup and a tour to overseas can verify your virginity through imaging captured from machines in hospitals and immigration gates!

Do not travel if you are not a virgin and you lie that you are a virgin.  

Do not do a medical checkup if you are not a virgin and you lie that you are a virgin.

Hence, if you want a good life, please tell the truth!  Non-virgin marrying non-virgin could be the best match for all of you who are non-virgin.  

If you want a fast match, please tell the truth!

Message by TrainCan At Amore Paradise (TrainCan), your matchmaking agent!

If you are a non-virgin and you are trying to mix into a group of virgin-marry-virgin group or family, you are just wasting your time and you will get nothing eventually because only virgin-marry-virgin are having forever wealth and happiness.  Hence, if you are not a virgin, please work harder and harder day after day in order for you to have a good life.  Go to your non-virgin group and stay cool by being an honest man or woman!  For those who are virgin, you are encouraged to choose your dream man through TrainCan At Amore Paradise (TrainCan), your matchmaking agent.

I have started to travel the world in year 2001.  In year 2005, I was in United States of America (USA), all those RICH and POWERFUL in United States of America knew that I was a virgin.  In year 2007-2009, I was in London, United Kingdom and Europe, all those RICH and POWERFUL in Europe knew that I was a virgin.

I can't remember when I was raped while I was sleeping in my condominium in Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, yet, I am a Virgin Mary without pregnancy if my hymen was broken by this rapist.  It was definitely after year 2009.  I am so innocent and I am the victim, hence, please give me a good life which I am definitely deserving to have it forever NOT completely bad luck and a lot of trouble or rejection for more than 8 years.  I must have compensation for sure because this is a fair world!  Those who can justify what is right and what is wrong can get the big piece of cake or the whole piece of big cake for sure!  I am one of them! 

I am Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: