Friday, April 22, 2022

A Short Conversation About Human Right with Professor Jack Goldsmith from Harvard Law School

Someone claimed that he is a Professor from Harvard Law School, Jack Goldsmith called me right after I posted my criticism on a Singaporean, Julian Chan's work just before lunch today.  According to him, we must be heavily promoting Human Right.  We shouldn't limit people to certain philosophies because they have the human right to choose what they want to do in their life; no wrong and no right under the constitution of United States of America to be the champion of Human Right worldwide or internationally for more than 100 years.

"Hui-Shin, you should promote Human Right to promote free will of action from anyone who want to make a difference for a better world.  Don't limit others to follow your philosophy or business ethics since you are not appreciated by the way to educate her publicly!" said Professor Jack Goldsmith. 

"Noted!  I am practicing Freedom of Speech and Human Right from my perspective and investors' perceptive," I said.  

The Professor said, "I need to end the conversation.  It is late night here in United States of America."

I said, "OK!"

You are welcome to buy all Professor Jack Goldsmith's books and my books.

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.  

No comments: