Friday, April 22, 2022

Are you "FAIR" and a great supporter of "JUSTICE"?

We must be "FAIR" or in other words, we must be a great supporter of "JUSTICE". We shouldn't justify our attitude towards one through his/ her social status or occupation. You must justify one by his/ her lifelong goal and what he/ she has been doing as the reflection of his/ her lifelong goal since copying a lifelong goal only buying a magazine, reading it and copying the idea; this is so simple! Hence, their action must be noted with detailed observation after he/ she declared his/ her lifelong goal!

During one of my traveling trips, I met one lady who claimed that she is a University of Oxford graduate. I welcome her to Malaysia even though she claimed that she is a prostitute because I am not looking at her social status or occupation, yet, I am looking at her situation in detail by having a lot of questions using 6W1H (Why, What, Where, Who, Whom, Which and How) such as "Why do you want to become a prostitute?".

Buy my book, "Sunshine Little Kitchen" to know more in detail about this prostitute! To find out more, kindly browse my author page under Amazon dot com, https://www.amazon.com/Hui-Shin-Wong/e/B08WCP82HB. Of course, you can search my name "Hui-Shin Wong" in Google Play Books to buy my 10 English books.

Look at my GURU in "JUSTICE", "ETHICS" and many others, Professor Dr. Michael Sandel from Harvard University (https://scholar.harvard.edu/sandel/home) who is a graduate from University of Oxford!

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong.

No comments: