Thursday, April 21, 2022

How MUST I Behave As A Full Professor In Top Tier University Such As University of Oxford?

1. Always update myself with the latest worldwide information and news, especially in Research and Development (R&D).

2. Always a leader of many influential leaders, tiny leaders and many worldwide citizens that I always have something new to share and my followers will get the message from me and spread it around the world.  I am just an influencer. Once I make a move, many will follow me for better causes!

3. Always at the tip-top of problem solving skill for a better world with technology.

4. Always a good listener with critical thinking skill to correct the public perceptions which were haunting and not logical.

5. Always have good eyes on talents because talents are the hopes of a better generation and next generation.  Once I have spotted talents, I will help him or her to achieve what he or she wanted in his or her life for a better world.  Those who kill talents without a good reason mainly of his or her deadly sins are not forgivable and must be sentenced to death.

6. Always be professional with the highest ethics by not mixing personal DEED SINS such as JEALOUSY to kill talents.  As you know that I am a perfectionist, hence, I am voicing up for those who are deeply sinful especially Malaysians in their leadership position.

7. Dare to criticize and suggest better causes for a better world NOT holding a leadership position and keep quiet or stop and penalize all those who like to make any complaints.

8. Focus on detail and its long-term goal not making up of story to kill talents and the worldwide economy mainly because of your deadly sins by having no solid proof, evidence or black and white.  As you know that I am a perfectionist, hence, I am voicing up for those who are deeply sinful, especially Malaysians who are not well acknowledged with global trends and success stories.

9. Always cultivate sharing with people around my community, nation and the world.

10. To be continued.  

Are you qualified to be a top-tier university full professor?  By the way, University of Oxford full professor is receiving a salary of 5000 Sterling Pounds monthly.  What do you think?  Do you want to be a professor to educate next generations just like me?  By the way, I have a conditional offer as a Full Professor in a top-tier university with 5000 Sterling Pounds monthly in year 2024.  

Of course, besides teaching and doing research as a full professor in a top-tier university, I will be a qualified consultant for MNCs, the government of developing countries/ poor countries and I will be paid handsomely.

I'm Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong! 

No comments: