Saturday, June 12, 2021

Why is SoLemMi Sdn Bhd no more and after years it is known as SoLemMi Consultancy now with no changes of the URL, www.SoLemMi.com?

www.SoLemMi.com, i.e. one of my startups with the company registration, SoLemMi Sdn Bhd on 7th May 2014 in Malaysia right after the program with Founder Institute initiated in California, USA.  After I did the presentation, many billionaires, angel investors and venture capitalists worldwide approaching me and stated that my equity of this company is 1% of the net profit and they will invest their money for the whole project.  I was thinking of "What?", "1%", then, I have decided to close the company, i.e. SoLemMi Sdn Bhd because I told them that I wanted more shares or equity and they rejected my application or request.  I told a Malay man that I wanted to close my company during his visit to my office in Multimedia University, SoLemMi Sdn Bhd because I thought that it was the end of the world, then, I stopped progressing until .......    

After years of "jobless" with no long-term jobs and responsibilities or nothing much to do, I have many business ideas and yet, I am still very passionate to promote SoLemMi: The Comfy Travel Fans.  Hence, I register a sole proprietorship called SoLemMi Consultancy to work on www.SoLemMi.com until now to continue my mission to look for investors to complete my mission to help worldwide citizens to see the world economically or to help worldwide individuals to see the world from different perspectives economically.   

Of course, I have other missions with many other startups because I am a woman who is naturally born multi-tasking throughout history and with all your supports, I can do all of them step-by-step and very soon that I can make them live.  

No comments: