Thursday, June 3, 2021

My Dedication of Song,【童話】Which Is Written and Sang By Michael Wong, The Humanity Song Writer Award From Me. He Is A Leader In Humanity; I Selected and Nominated Him.

"Opening both arms to turn into wings to protect you; Happiness and joy would be the ending of our love story."

光良 Michael Wong【童話】Official Music Video,

"May all the sick people will have love and care and especially from the special one or another half by walking together, flighting sickness together and to grow old together no matter what!" ~ Best regards from Hui-Shin Wong, Wong Hui Shin and Shyan H. Wong, i.e. me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy_Tale_(Michael_Wong_album); "At the conclusion of the video, she dies, and a voice-over says, "When the whole world ignores me, only you can never ignore me okay?"  

No comments: