Wednesday, June 30, 2021

I am a butterfly now with the nation afford towards Vision 2020 a reality with slightly delay; yet, my afford and contribution are very convincing and promising

I am very committed and enthusiatic to work on all my startups and very active in writing since year 2008 even though I need to spend my own money without funding from investors until very recently, I see green lights.  I am a graduate from two very new universities, i.e. Multimedia University (MMU) and Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST) by having extended training from all those top schools in overseas, i.e. the United States and America and the United Kingdom such as Massachusett Institute of Technology (MIT), University of Cambridge, Stanford University, University of Oxford, Harvard University, Johns Hopkins University and etc.  Due to the worldwide effort to Reduced Inequality and Gender Equality, now, all individuals can have extended online training just like me with all those top schools with edX, Coursera, Emeritus, GetSmarter and etc with very small free or free of charge if you are comparing the tuition fees you must pay when you receive top school training in their campus.  If you are good enough during your online training with Harvard University course works with edX for example, slowly and sooner, you will get a scholarship to further your education in their campus.  I am very confident to tell you this because I showed my competency during my Master of Science Information Technology with the Massachusett Institute of Technology (MIT) in year 2005, I landed a very promising job as an ICT School Teacher and slowly, I was recruited as a Lecturer, then, a think-tank in government task force after I received an award, Linda Latham Scholarship in year 2012.  I also used my own money to travel the world to improve myself from various perspectives with the huger of new knowledge ever since I was a student in year 2002.

I am working very hard to improve my English because I am a Chinese or Mandarin speaker until 18 years old and strengthen my character and personality by listening and reading all kind of reliable sources such as those course works from the online training providers as I have mentioned especially, edX. 

I have attracted to all multi-billionaires and multi-millionaires for a relationship and marriage to date, a total of more than 300 of them.  I was thinking I can only have 1 husband, how about I train and match all those Malaysian good single women  and my friends in overseas with these 300 admirers, hence, I have started TrainCan At Amore Paradise (www.facebook.com/TrainCan).  Subscribe now at the bottom of my business website, www.TrainCan-At-Amore-Paradise.com if you think my words are meaningful and suit you.  Forward to your friend and give me a thumb-up in my business's Facebook page if your friends want this matchmaking opportunity.  A 55 years old woman from the Philippines was matched to an 85 years old millionaire or billionaire for marriage since he has many farms ownership and you must know that farms are never depreciating because we all must eat and the worldwide population is increasing.  Bill Gates, the founder of Microsoft might be looking for a girlfriend or wife.  Larry Ellison, the founder of Oracle might be looking for a girlfriend or wife.  According to statistics, mankind can live up to 200 years old.  I am sure with good health and a healthy diet, Bill Gates, 65 and Larry Ellison, 76 can live until 200 years old.  Perhaps you can be their partner with TrainCan At Amore Paradise's influences and power.   

I am going to 42 years old in this September.  I have a billionaire boyfriend and please note that I am still very active to look for investors because this is the way of life for entrepreneurship and conglomerate building and starting.  Check www.SoLemMi.com!  This is my startup ever since year 2014 and the fire in my heart never stop progressing because I know very well that I am in the right path, just that the investors need time to accumulate money for this investment around the world especially during this difficult time, the pandemic.

According to QS World University Rankings 2021, https://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/world-university-rankings/2021, the Massachusett Institute of Technology (MIT) is number 1 (https://news.mit.edu/2021/qs-ranks-world-no-1-21-22-0608), following by Stanford University is number 2 and Harvard University is number 3 worldwide.  University Malaya (UM) in Malaysia ranked number 59 worldwide.  I did a Master of Science with the teaching materials and teaching force from Massachusett Institute of Technology (MIT) in year 2005.

The sky is the limit.  Hence, no matter you are studying in which university now or before, no need to worry about the ranking as long as you are working hard and excel in what you have studied because one day your university might move up their ranking to be one of the top universities.  The tuition fees of MIT degree in Cambridge campus is slightly less than USD 60,000.  If you want to learn from these top university professors and their teaching courses, join the online training or online classes from the online training providers which I have mentioned 4 above.  Of course, there might have other online training portals, yet, you are free to explore further.  




No comments: