Monday, June 14, 2021

What is the rank of MIT in the world?

What is the rank of MIT in the world?

Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) is one of the top Private universities in Cambridge, United States. It is ranked #1 in QS Global World Rankings 2021.

I was a Master of Science student under a collaboration of MIT in year 2003-2005.  I am a graduate of Master of Science IT.  I am so proud of myself for being hand-picked to study this collaborative program with MIT study materials and teaching powers by self-motivated to have a great mission to form a better world for all individuals.

Kindly check my entrepreneurship engagements or all my 12 startups through World Wide Web (WWW) ever since year 2008 until now as listed below:

1. SoLemMi: Comfy Travel Fans (www.SoLemMi.com)
4. Dr. Wong Foundation (www.drwongfoundation.org)
5. Shyan Quintessa Art and Design Supply (www.Shyan-Quintessa.com)
7. The-Joy
8. MChat
9. HumaneData
10. PrivacyQ 
11. Fair? Why? 
12. Angel's Breakfast and Sunshine Little Kitchen Food Court
If you wish to join this bandwagon lead by me, kindly drop an email with your resume and a cover letter by stated your dream position in the related startup above to shyan.huishin.wong@gmail.com with an email subject title, "Recruitment Drive".  
Thank you!

No comments: