Monday, June 28, 2021

Let me tell you something about a very small group of Malaysians and Chinese community from mainland China especially Hong Kong

These people who are Buddhists only want a life with stress-free and problem-free because they don't know how to handle problems and they hate those with a lot of problems and they urge them to walk far away from them or they just walk away without sympathy and humanity.

I was officially fired on 7th December 2014 by asking me to leave and empty my office immediately without a reason.  I repeated I was working at Multimedia University (MMU) for 9 years and 3 months without any complaints while a new president fired me due to he had the instruction from a nonsense who was an acquaintance of him.  You must know that as I can work in this organization for 9 years and 3 months, I must be really good with my values as a lecturer.

I couldn't get a long-term job for more than 6 months since no one would want to help me even though I am a Buddhist youth.  I am a perfectionist.  I can do everything very well and yet, all those companies in Malaysia are claiming that no one is perfect and they must apply SWOT for all individuals in their hiring process.  Why am I still jobless after 6 years ++ now because these people do not appreciate my talents in leadership especially using SWOT in hiring; they want PERFECTIONSITS only to work in their organization who must practice forgiveness and forget without any good reason on the bullies?  Luckily, I met Roman Catholics.  My salary is USD 72 K per month; I am so proud of myself after years of struggles with my immediate family's funding for all these 6 years ++.  

No one Buddhist leader is actually walking out and stand up to talk on my behalf.  Shame on you, all Buddhist leaders.    

Scientologists never walk out and stand out to talk on my behalf too.  Shame on you, all Scientologist leaders.

I used my own power to transform all my problems into the solution with technology and here I am to form the largest conglomerate in Malaysia, Cahaya INI with 12 different businesses including www.SoLemMi.com.  My salary is definitely more than what I have mentioned, yet, USD 72K monthly is the minimum where I can get with more than 6 years of USD 0.00 monthly salary.  

Community is very important.  When I am bullied, I wish that someone can stand out and talk on my behalf and not walking and running far away just like all my former boyfriends.  Where and what is true love?  When I was bullied, I told them how was I being bullied and they told me to seek help from medical doctors by saying that I had a psychiatric problem because these people can't differentiate what is right and what is wrong and what they had in mind is peace; without peace and a lot of problems are never their cakes.     

A psychiatric patient worth a scholarship to study at the University of Oxford.  If you claimed that I am a psychiatric patient, then, I will be a Ph.D. student at the University of Oxford in this September.  Tell loud and let the world about why are you avoiding me and stop all my career.  A psychiatric patient worth a decision-maker job or a scientist job just like Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein.  

These people claimed that I was a psychiatric patient because they wanted the world to see clearly that not all medical doctors were wise.  They were doing these because they wanted to tell the world that Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad who was a medical doctor cum former Prime Minister with no vision because medical doctors make mistakes.  I would think that Tun Mahathir Mohammad is a visionary because I can 100% confirm that with all my efforts in the largest coming conglomerate in Malaysia with the help from investors, Malaysia is a developed country within 2 years right after I get the investment funds on the complete COVID-19 recovery date at the end of December 2023 and everything back to normal in January 2024.

As a result of I had so many problems after more than 10 companies fired me and took me as the free labor without paying me which included Isaac Tan from Green Packet, Wizlynx Malaysia, SandBox, AMRIG within these 7 years ++ during my investment fund acquisition stage.  Now, I have secured investment funds verbally since the end of last year until now and I am a free labor without any salary, however, I am very happy that I can wake up every day to serve the world and Malaysia towards thinking and developed country community and nation.  Hence, I must get a job just like Ms. Tan Hui Ling from GRAB to be a full-time employee in McKinsey & Company for 2 years and at her stage of funding acquisition.  I need a high pay job now definitely because I can't stand the attitude of my hiring companies who only let me work in the companies for 1 month to know what is the status of my health because they all know that I was sent to psychiatric wad without a good reason.  Thus, you all must be following them, be a quiet person, else, you will be sent to psychiatric wad for treatments to be very sure you are a STUPID after you walk out from the psychiatric wad for months; tell me if you are really think that you are correct to be at the quiet stage even though they are bullying your Buddhist youth just like me.  I am sure, I should leave Buddhism because Buddhism is completely useless.  Glad that all the Buddhist believers walk far away towards Islam and Roman Catholics because they are a gang of people who can help you when you are bullied.     

I am the Founder and Group CEO of CAHAYA INI, the coming largest conglomerate in Malaysia which is going to drive the main economy of Malaysia and the world through SoLemMi.com and the other 11 startups on my list to use technology to solve social problems for a developed country, Malaysia ultimate goal.  I believe in GOD because GOD leads me towards enlightenment and wisdom without any reason or logic while HE is protecting me all the ways because I am doing my job to change the world and to form a better place for all individuals.  

Thank you!

No comments: