Tuesday, June 29, 2021

My planned wedding ceremony in a church in London very early next year!

I planned to have my wedding ceremony in a church in London, United Kingdom with the presence of all my family members and my parents' close friends in a total of 160++ by fully sponsor them with food, accommodation, and flights with Four Seasons Hotel private jet (https://www.fourseasons.com/privatejet/) and hotel rooms in London.  They might be able to do some shopping at China Town and view the scenery and historic London.
  
If my information about the ending of COVID-19 is not in the end of September 2021, hence, my planned wedding will not be able to commence.  My husband-to-be and I will be able to have a Marriage of Registration (ROM) in Kuala Lumpur without all my family members due to MCO 4.0 or beyond.

Anyway, I can't wait to have a wedding celebration with my Mr. Right.  Who is he?  I am sure the media is going to aim at our wedding news for sure.  I am a public figure and he is one too.  I am looking forward for our wedding ceremony and celebration.         


No comments: