Saturday, June 12, 2021

"Fair? Why?: Shoulders of The Heavy Worldwide Responsibilities", the new book conceptualization title in June 2021.

"Can you believe that?  I was born and raised in Malaysia with a very happy childhood as a child labor of my parents and grandparents in their farming lands after school hours and at the moment when I received a Nobel Prize at the Stockholm Concert Hall, Sweden, on 10th December - the anniversary of Alfred Nobel's death, I received a marriage proposal from one of my investors cum my panel doctor, i.e. the cardiologist, PAL who was raised in central London with Italy royal blood; a group of Chinese or Asian with a representative to greet me, "Princess, congratulations!""  

I was thinking of they are respecting me and greeting me as the coming wife of PAL.  Then, the representative gave me a bronze stick with Phoenix's illustration cum crafting and he led the team to greet me again, "Your Royal Highness, Princess of the Yuan Dynasty, The Great Moguls."  

"I am Wendy.  They greeted me as the Princess of the Yuan Dynasty, The Great Moguls with the ancestors who had united mainland China, Tibet, Nepal, Mongolia, Central Asia and etc. with their great effort to boost the economy of their empire and Europe through the Silk Road during the ancient days.  The founder of Yuan Dynasty is the grandson of Genghis Khan."  

My new book, "Fair? Why?: Shoulders of The Heavy Worldwide Responsibilities" is a fiction about the next generations of Yuan Dynasty, The Great Moguls + Roman Empire inherited with the continuous storylines from my 3 other books: "Amore: The Indication of Civilization In 22nd Century", "Mommy's Son: A Prodigy's Diary" and "The Sherlock Holmes Meet The Wonder Woman" to further illustrate their roles and involvements in their community and the world as the past-time royals and family members.

No comments: