Thursday, June 3, 2021

Special cum My Favorite Song Dedication, "Lemon Tree" To All My Readers, Investors and Supporters

My favorite song, "Lemon Tree" when I was a school student at age of 13 years old until now. 

Lemon Tree's main singers, Beatles, and the original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCQfkEkePx8 

Lemon Tree's lyrics by Fools Garden: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG6xdl0RWIg

Lemon Tree

I'm sitting here in a boring room
It's just another rainy Sunday afternoon
I'm wasting my time I got nothing to do
I'm hanging around I'm waiting for you
But nothing ever happens
And I wonder
I'm driving around in my car
I'm driving too fast, I'm driving too far
I'd like to change my point of view
I feel so lonely, I'm waiting for you
But nothing ever happens
And I wonder
I wonder how, I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the
Blue, blue sky
And all that I can see
Is just a yellow lemon tree
I'm turning my head up and down
I'm turning, turning, turning, turning
Turning around
And all that I can see
Is just another lemon tree
Sing dah
Dah-dah-dah-dam, dee-dab-dah
Dah-dah-dah-dam, dee-dab-dah
Dab-deedly dah
.......
Isolation ......
......

No comments: