Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Fair and Unfair VS Equal and Not Equal

I was born and raised as a child labor to work under the sun in my family's farming lands after my school hours every day when I was younger.  I have given a very good impression to all my family members, neighbors and the farming employees of my parents and grandparents that I was a very hardworking child and at the same time I scored all 100% in all my academic subjects ever since I was a child.  

I was so lucky to have the chances to learn from the best of the best universities graduates and I had chances to go abroad to attend summer camps, international conferences, master degree modules in Information Security, Olympics games and many others to widen my horizons by using all my hard-earned money.  

I came across many people who blamed that they have the unfair treatment and being treated unequally due to many discriminations.  Thus, I am here to introduce "Virtual Mom" or "All-Rounded Virtual Mom", www.all-rounded-virtual-mom.com and www.facebook.com/all.rounded.virtual.mom founded by me, Hui-Shin Wong or Wong Hui Shin or Shyan H. Wong to give all the worldwide citizens an equal and non-discriminative consultation and chit-chat sessions with all the virtual mom(s)/ virtual parents who were trained by me and many other master/ superior trainers.  This entrepreneurial journey is my actions to nurture and cultivate quality next generations for the 2 UN Sustainable Development Goals, 1) Good Health & Well-Being and 2) Reduced Inequalities for all unfortunate folks/ humble children.

My former Ph.D. study supervisor told me the keywords, "bridge the gap" in Multimedia University, Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia in year 2007.  And, I have drafted, planned and executed a Forbes-list billion-dollar giant business conglomerate which is planned to be listed in New York Stock Exchange through my knowledge understanding ability, problem-solving ability, proposal presentation ability and my intelligence to interpret these keywords to change the world.  

I spent all my time to list down whatever I have learned to train better next generations with closer gaps by writing a book called "My Children's Guide Book" - Do you want a mom like me?  I can be your virtual mom.  I have drafted all my knowledge as a child who was a child labor until my ready stage to be a Forbes-list billionaire or trillionaire.  I have the right and capability to disclose all my research and development outputs on "bridge the gap" through the formation of Malaysian Footprint Magazine, Virtual Mom or All-Rounded Virtual Mom and Dr. Wong Foundation.

If you join the consultation services of Virtual Mom or All-Rounded Virtual Mom, you will get the same message such as "bridge the gap", yet, it is your intelligence and your ability to interpret and execute what you have in your mind as colorful as a kaleidoscope to form your unique business kingdom with different market segmentation with the highest respect of Intellectual Property (IP).  Everyone is equal to receive the consultation from your virtual mom/ virtual parent after you subscribe to the services; it is your freedom and creativity to make a difference for the world with Intellectual Property (IP) creations or you want to be the followers of those great people such as a long list of Forbes-list billionaires and me specifically to be my employees or business partners through Dr. Wong Foundation and many other businesses of mine.         

Buy my books!  Search them one by one through Google or at www.Amazon.com or Google Play Books.  Malaysia and Singapore are very good because many people like to buy books and according to the survey people who like to buy books are at very comfortable income levels; it means those who like to buy books are not poor.  I wish that you all can read all my books online.  

May you be well and happy always!  All the best!

No comments: