Saturday, May 29, 2021

My Tears and Rainy Days Throughout All My Entrepreneurship Journey

I started to do the planning to build my entrepreneurial or business conglomerate kingdom in year 2008 when I first started this blog for the aim to collect traction from my readers or supporters so that investors can eye on me, contact me and fund me to work on "Malaysian Footprint Magazine" for a better world to "reduce inequality" by "bridging the gap" and to promote mutual understanding of the worldwide citizens' roles in the community and nation which are undergoing by rich and poor, intelligent and ordinary, masters and slaves, local graduates and overseas graduates, easterners and westerners as well as IT-savvy/ Computer literate individuals or non IT-savvy/ not Computer literate individuals.  

About Malaysian Footprint Blog/ Magazine:

Hui-Shin Wong is a simple Malaysian who read a lot and travel the world. Through her stories, she aims to change the world for a better place to live. She hope her readers evolve their mindset to a globally thinker and not only following others without thinking. "See, Think, Enlighten, then, Follow (S.T.E.F.)!” Also, she would like to bridge the gap between the poor and the rich, the intelligence and the ordinary, the masters and the slaves, the local graduates and the oversea graduates, the easterners and the westerners, the IT-savvy and non-IT savvy individuals. 一个简单的大马人,黄慧欣读了万卷与及环游世界一圈,目的是要通过她的故事来改变现在的问题社会,创造一个更美好的生活世界。,她希望她的读者能成为一个全球性的思想家,而不是一个没有自己思想的追随者。 “观看,思考,启迪,然后,按照(S.T.E.F.)!此外,她想弥合穷人与富翁,智力高的人与普通的人,主人与奴隶, 留学生与本地毕业生, 东方人与西方人,资讯人群与非资讯人群的思想差距。

I tried my very best to work and raise fund independently without my family's help to create the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) to attract traction for all my startups ever since year 2014.

I spent all my money and I tried all my best to earn a living from my hobbies or passion, i.e. writing, cooking and painting because I couldn't find a suitable permanent job ever since year 2014 until now which allow me to pursue and work on my dream at the same time.  It is slightly more than 6 years now that I am chasing after my dreams and passion to form a better world without a full-time and permanent job where my dream to become a giant business conglomerate was ever since year 2008 and at that time I was a full-time researcher, academician and women-in-tech.  

I cried for many times because I was in hunger and no one helped me; I can't sell the 1st edition of my book, "Sunshine Little Kitchen" for RM 100 even though I printed out 1200 copies because I did not meet many correct audiences who are willing to spend RM 100 for a book except one man in Sarawak.  I am selling all my books online (www.facebook.com/HuiShinWong, Google Play Books, https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B08WCP82HB/ and all major bookstores worldwide) and selling it at RM 30 per book of "Sunshine Little Kitchen", RM 10 per book of "Sunshine Little Kitchen" and RM 1 per book of "Sunshine Little Kitchen" in LRT, KTM, Monorail and MRT train stations to sell my books and collect money for food and my daily expenses.  At the moment, I have a total of 6 titles.  I am selling at a loss because my printing cost per book of the 1st edition "Sunshine Little Kitchen" is RM 12, however, I have paid for the 1200 copies of printing when I was pretty wealthy at that time.    

I tried to get a full-time job under a so-called Saudi Arab prince in Malaysia, yet, he did not pay my 3-month salary while I am waiting for investors to pump cash and technical support in all my startups.  I cried because when I told them, I wanted to do www.SoLemMi.com, they did not spend time to listen to my pitch and they interrupted me and they said no future in any tourism-related business and sustainability is the keyword.

I started one startup and more because I need time to build the MVP myself based on what I have learned, i.e. the computer programming skill in the universities and attract traction while I was in hunger with no money to buy food.  

I cried because my family members didn't understand why should I did all these startups and I had job offers to work with Police DiRaja Malaysia and teaching cum research job at University Malaya and India Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras, India in year 2015. 

In early this year, I have written a book which I have planned to write it in year 2008 and I have started a Facebook page this month about one of my startup ideas and I am getting many positive responses or traction which included my family's support and eventually, my tears and rainy days within these 6 years are officially over because if I can't negotiate better terms with the investors related to my Intellectual Property (IP) creation and rights which applying to my startups, I must keep looking for investors until a victory and green light to launch all my startups one by one very soon.
 

No comments: